You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Midnight on I-95”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Driving north on I-95 from Florida we went to the Holiday Inn site which is very helpful because with your location it gives you to the hotels in your direction. We called from the car and were advised a room would be waiting. A very pleasant greeting and we were quickly to our room and enjoyed a very restful nights sleep. Fridge in the room kept the beverages cold for the next day.
Slight complaint as some of the cereal at the morning breakfast was a little stale. Otherwise, a decent breakfast had us out and on our way to north.
Holiday Inn Express is always one of the preferred choices while going back and forth to Florida. This hotel is another example of why we look for this brand.

Room Tip: There are a number of retail outlets near this hotel.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your recent stay at our property. Your loyalty means so much to us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Nicely located off I95. Hotel staff friendly. The room was very clean, comfortable. Bed was extremely comfortable, melted into the bed. Pillows were excellent. Bathroom clean well stocked. Breakfast was fine, no fresh fruit but could be the season. Lots of choices. Over all excellent stay if you are willingly to pay the higher price for a night stay. Also liked the visibility of the security in the parking lot as we left many items in the car. I would stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thank you for noticing our friendly and well informed staff. We have the best employees around! Thanks also for mentioning how clean and well stocked our rooms are. We are happy that you were able to enjoy our delicious complimentary hot/cold breakfast. Hope to see you again very soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Great place to stay. Clean and easy to get to right off 95. Restaurants and stores closeby. Pool and Spa was nice after a long drive. Complementary breakfast was really good and easy to get up and get going.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Robin3440, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
We are thrilled to know that you enjoyed our pool/jacuzzi, breakfast and clean room! Please let us accommodate you again on your next trip through our area!
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Great place to stay, clean and very friendly staff. The room was very very comfortable. Very good location. I would highly recommend this hotel. We had an excellent stay at this Holiday Inn. The complementary breakfast was a extra added benefit.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
We appreciate your kind words of our hotel and staff. We hope to accommodate you again very soon!
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is well located very near 95 without being on the highway. Close to good restaurants and even a movie theater and a mall.
The staff is friendly, breakfast plentiful, and the rooms are clean and quiet.
There is vending and ice, with a good-sized refrigerator and a microwave in the room.
Great shower. The hotel would earn a 5th star in my review if the towels were bigger and ALL mold spots cleaned from the grout in the shower.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
We are so thankful that you have taken the time to comment on your recent stay at our hotel. Any feedback that we get from our customers is invaluable to us! Thanks again!
Staunton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

We booked two rooms here on our way home from Florida. It is located right off of I95 and there are several restaurants and a large movie theater within walking distance - a plus if you're tired of the car and want to stretch your legs. I checked in on Saturday, November 23 (evening) and I wish I had gotten the name of the front desk clerk. She was so nice and helpful. Both rooms were large, clean and comfortable. This hotel appears to be fairly new. They offered a large hot breakfast. It was an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
We appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We love it when our guests are happy with their stay and want to tell others! We hope that you return again very soon!
Sarasota, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Close to I-95, this is a very nice spot midway between the Northeast and south Florida. There are number of restaurants (real restaurants, not fast food places) close by. Friendly desk staff, very clean rooms, and a complimentary breakfast overseen by Vivian who keeps the dining room spotless and the food hot and fresh. I generally like Holiday Inn Express properties, and this one is one of the best I have seen.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
We truly appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at our property. It is guests such as yourselves that make us work even harder. Just knowing that we made your trip more enjoyable means so much to us! We hope to see you again very soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95

Address: 3440 West Radio Drive, Florence, SC 29501
Location: United States > South Carolina > Florence
#4 Romantic Hotel in Florence
#5 Business Hotel in Florence
#6 Family Hotel in Florence
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95 2.5*
Come experience the difference at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Florence, SC! Location! Located in the heart of Florence, we are surrounded by many great restaurants and shopping such as the Magnolia Mall, Commons Place Shopping Mall, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Chili's. Also, right next door, is the Swampfox Cinema and the Florence Civic Center. Centrally located between Florida and New York as well as a short drive to the Carolina's biggest cities: Charleston, Columbia, Myrtle Beach, Charlotte, and Raleigh. Packed with special amenities such as 37' flat screen HDTVs in all rooms, complimentary high-speed Internet access, indoor heated pool and hot tub w/patio for some R&R, free deluxe Continental breakfast, microwave/ fridge in all rooms and a host of others. Our staff prides itself on the warmest hospitality promise and exceptional service. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Florence Civic Center @ i-95
Holiday Inn Express Florence
Holiday Inn Florence
Florence Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.