“Awesome Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95
Ranked #8 of 38 hotels in Florence
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Awesome Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Monique was great!! Very helpful and accomodating!!! She graciously made all the changes that I had and never acted like she minded at all. She is always smiling. I also noticed her interaction with other guests. She was always smiling and helpful no matter how tough the task that was asked of her.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
It absolutely thrills us to get an awesome comment on our guest service team! Monique is a great asset to our company and we appreciate you acknowledging that. We hope to see you again very soon!

178 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

Stayed here for a business retreat - very clean and inviting. Staff was very nice - beds slept great. Nice workout facilities and breakfast area. Very peaceful stay. Enjoyed our visit and even had pizza delivery right to our door!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Your kind remarks of your recent stay with our hotel are much appreciated! Our entire staff strives daily to give our guests beyond what they expect. We hope to accommodate you again in the near future!
Dimock, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Stopped here overnight on the way from Pa to Florida. We Picked this hotel because of rating on Google. The hotel is very nice and the staff were very friendly. The room was Very clean! It has a pool and a jacuzzi. There are several restaurants close by too. Golden Corral, Olive Garden, They had a staff of breakfast attendants that made sure everything was full all the time.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, February 19, 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your guest experience! It thrills our staff to get these positive comments from our guests! Please let us know when you are coming through our area again!
RIDGE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

We stopped here on our way to Charleston and were greeted by very helpful and friendly staff members upon check in and check out. The room and bathroom were clean. The pillows had cases on them that told you if it was a soft or firm pillow, which I thought was cool. There are alot of stores and places to eat close by. We will keep this hotel on our list of where to stop the next time we go down to SC.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Your comments are greatly appreciated and we will look forward to your return stay!
Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I stayed at the Holiday inn Express in Florence, SC on a trip down I-95 to Florida. It is not far off the highway, with easy access off and on. It is located just past the Civic Center, which was fortunately quiet the night I stayed at the hotel. I'm not sure how difficult it would be to get to the hotel if there were something going on at the Civic Center.

The room was very clean and -- for once during a stay in a hotel room -- the air conditioning unit did not keep me awake all night with its noise. The staff was very pleasant and the woman in the breakfast room was helpful, making sure i had everything I needed and even helping me get the top on my coffee cup correctly so it wouldn't leak. HIE breakfasts are typically adequate, as was this one. They did have biscuits and gravy -- a guilty pleasure.

I would definitely stay here again if I were scheduled to stop in the area.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, February 5, 2013
I want to thank you for choosing our hotel for your stopover. We appreciate your kind words and I'll definately let my staff know of your gracious comments. We hope to see you again on your next trip through our area!
Swainsboro, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My family and I visited Florence in November. We were looking for a hotel near I-95. It was a great choice. I used my reward night and it was well worth it. The staff was very nice and helpful. We enjoyed the breakfast. We will definitely stop at this hotel again when we are in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. We are so pleased that you found our hotel to be convenient off of I-95. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future!
Gainesville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was traveling home to NJ for the holidays and Florence was a good stopping point for the night. I love to stay at HI Express while traveling because of the included breakfast, makes it easy to get back on the road fast. The room was nicely decorated, bed very comfortable and a good selection of the TV Channels. I also liked the location of the hotel, it was not directly next to I-95 so you were not kept up all night with road noise. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

Room Tip: The even numbered rooms face the front parking lot, so if you are parked in front of the hotel you c...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Your kind remarks concerning our hotel are much appreciated. We do pride ourselves on our delicious complimentary full breakfast and we are happy to hear that you took advantage of it to get back on the road quickly. It is our staff's mission to make sure each and everyone of our guests feel as welcomed and comfortable as possible. We look forward to serving you again!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95

Address: 3440 West Radio Drive, Florence, SC 29501
Location: United States > South Carolina > Florence
#5 Romantic Hotel in Florence
#6 Family Hotel in Florence
#7 Business Hotel in Florence
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95 2.5*
Come experience the difference at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Florence, SC! Location! Located in the heart of Florence, we are surrounded by many great restaurants and shopping such as the Magnolia Mall, Commons Place Shopping Mall, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Chili's. Also, right next door, is the Swampfox Cinema and the Florence Civic Center. Centrally located between Florida and New York as well as a short drive to the Carolina's biggest cities: Charleston, Columbia, Myrtle Beach, Charlotte, and Raleigh. Packed with special amenities such as 37' flat screen HDTVs in all rooms, complimentary high-speed Internet access, indoor heated pool and hot tub w/patio for some R&R, free deluxe Continental breakfast, microwave/ fridge in all rooms and a host of others. Our staff prides itself on the warmest hospitality promise and exceptional service. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Tingo, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Florence Civic Center @ i-95
Holiday Inn Express Florence
Holiday Inn Florence
Florence Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.