You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95
Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in Florence
Florida
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Returning to Florida from my son's wedding we stayed at this hotel. When we arrived at 11pm at the night we were greeted with a very friendly front desk clerk. Check in was easy, the room was clean and comfortable and quiet. I must commend Lisa in the breakfast area as she was the most positive person I have ever met. She was all by herself and had a smile on her face and a great breakfast! Even though this hotel is tucked away from l-95 its worth the small drive.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Robin3440, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Your comments are appreciated very much! Please stop in again if you are in our area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Fruit Cove, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I try to stay exclusively at Marriott property's but I have stayed here a few times when the other properties were full. This is an extremely nice hotel, very comfortable, and excellent staff. The only reason I don't stay here more is because I get a better corporate discount at the Marriott properties.

Room Tip: Stayed on the 3 rd floor, it was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ChadPatterson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
I am glad we have had the opportunity to have you as our guest. Even More, I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and all we have to offer. We would love to have you with us more often, and we also offer many competitive coprorate rates as well. Feel free to stop in and talk to Jessie Stewart or myself, and we can renegotiate a rate with your companies travel history in mind!
Hopewell Junction, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

I recently made reservations for my son, his wife and their twin kids. for the 20th of October for one(1)night. They were very happy with the front office staff and even received a free upgrage since I am a Priority Club (Platinum)Member. Their free breakfast had a nice variety of items to choice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
I am so happy that your son and his family had such a wonderful stay!! It's great to hear that we could do so much to make their stay so enjoyable. As a Platinum Priority Club member, we especially enjoy hearing from you. We so to see your and your family again in the near future!
Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Adam and Monique were at the front desk during my visit, and both combined to make an amazing tag team that helped me with my requests. They were friendly, curious, and extremely customer focused. Not only did they help me with what I asked, they went above and beyond to make sure that I was extremely satisfied and well taken care of.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you so much for the kind words. I always enjoy hearing when my staff is going above and beyond our expectations. We strive to give each of our guests the best experience possible while they are visiting with us. Adam and Monique have always been a great asset to my Guest Services staff and I will definitely let them know their exceptional customer service was recognized. We especially enjoy hearing from you. The insight you provide helps to make our hotel a Quality Excellent hotel.
Peachtree City, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Exceeded our expectations; we usually stay at the Hampton Inn, but found the rooms, breakfast, pool and overall quality of the Holiday Inn to be better. We had a great experience and will be staying here when we come back to Florence.

• Stayed August 2012
ChadPatterson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
I am so glad that your stay with us was "SUPER". We try to ensure that all of our guests have a fantastic stay! Thank you for letting us know that we exceeded your expectations!! We can not wait to have you staing with us again when you come back thru!! We look forward to it... Until then.....
Newport News, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We were traveling home from a funeral in Alabama and when booked online this hotel came up as pet-friendly. Word to the wise it is not pet friendly, however, the hotel clerk allowed us to stay there when I offered to pay $100.00 for the cleaning of the carpeting in the room from our pets for the one night. I wouldn't under normal circumstances have done that but it was late, we had just driven 8 hours after a very sad event, and needed to rest. Although the room reservation stated we had pets and a disability requesting a 1st floor or low floor, we ended up on the 3rd floor near the elevator, ice machines, and vending area. A room door that you could hear everything through and I mean everything allowed the pets to bark at every noise that didn't allow for a restful night. The room rate was high compared to other places we had just stayed at for this travel which were suites in the true sense of the word. The property itself is set back from the interstate and other hotels/motels. The grounds appeared well kept from what one could see in the early evening. The elevator sounded as though it was on its last legs each time we took it. The lobby are was clean as was the room we were in. Will not return for we travel with our pets and a place that won't normally accept them is not for us.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChadPatterson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
I am sorry to hear of your disappointment while staying with us. Our hotel has always been a pet free hotel. I have checked all of our company web sites and they all state as such. If you could please provide us with the 3rd party site that states we accept pets, I will be sure to get in touch with them to correct this issue so that other guests are not mislead as you were. We do our best to accommodate guest requests as to floor preference. Sometimes, however, due to occupancy we are not able to honor all requests. i know it is important to have a room which meets your specific needs, and I know that it becomes an unpleasant experience when you have to settle for less than you want. Again, thank you for making the effort to share your concerns with us. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns. Please email us with the 3rd party website which is using the incorrect pet information to hiexsflorence@gmail.com. Thank you!
Brooklyn, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Stayed at this Holiday Inn Express twice during a round trip drive from NY to Florida. Very convienent off I-95 in Florence. The hotel is spotless, beds are comfortable and staff was courteous and friendly. Free breakfast a definite plus, with coffee, juices, pancakes, sausages, eggs, muffins, bagels, and cinnamon rolls! I will definitely recommend to family and friends, as well as make this Holiday Inn the hotel of choice when traveling through SC next time.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ChadPatterson, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Thank you for staying with us! I am so glad to hear that everything pleased you. My staff takes pride and ownership in our hotel, which reflects in their work. We hope that you will stay with us again soon!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95

Address: 3440 West Radio Drive, Florence, SC 29501
Location: United States > South Carolina > Florence
#4 Romantic Hotel in Florence
#7 Business Hotel in Florence
#7 Family Hotel in Florence
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95 2.5*
Come experience the difference at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Florence, SC! Location! Located in the heart of Florence, we are surrounded by many great restaurants and shopping such as the Magnolia Mall, Commons Place Shopping Mall, Outback Steakhouse, Olive Garden, Longhorn Steakhouse, and Chili's. Also, right next door, is the Swampfox Cinema and the Florence Civic Center. Centrally located between Florida and New York as well as a short drive to the Carolina's biggest cities: Charleston, Columbia, Myrtle Beach, Charlotte, and Raleigh. Packed with special amenities such as 37' flat screen HDTVs in all rooms, complimentary high-speed Internet access, indoor heated pool and hot tub w/patio for some R&R, free deluxe Continental breakfast, microwave/ fridge in all rooms and a host of others. Our staff prides itself on the warmest hospitality promise and exceptional service. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Florence Civic Center @ i-95
Holiday Inn Express Florence
Holiday Inn Florence
Florence Holiday Inn

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Florence Civic Center @ I-95, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.