We ended up here on our way to Hilton Head on 95 South, it is located off of exit 160A. We arrived at about 1am, we had been to about 8 hotels before we got here, with no rooms available. When I walked in the lobby, there was a line of people waiting to check in, 3 Amtrak employees waiting to check in, phones ringing like crazy, and then there was Anthony, the lone employee on duty. I cannot tell you how impressed I was with this gentleman. He handled this crazy situation calmly and took care of each person and before long, I got to the desk and there was a room available for us. The hotel is very nice, super clean. Our room was very clean and the bed was comfortable, even with 4 of us in the one king sized bed! We were just happy to have a bed! The breakfast is not included, but it was pretty good, and $7.95 for basically anything you wanted from the kitchen (pancakes, french toast, omelets,bacon, sausage, etc) and you also had the whole cold breakfast bar where you could make waffles, there was fruit, pastries, cereal, oatmeal, and more. Our 4 year old's breakfast was $3.99 and our 2 year old was free. The server was great, she was friendly and full of personality. Although we weren't there long enough to use it, there is a small pool. Overall, this was a really good hotel experience and a good place to stop on 95.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are conveniently located at the intersection of I-95 and I-20 near the Magnolia Mall, Florence Civic Center and Swamp Fox Cinema. Also in the immediate area are a variety of restaurants and other shopping venues.Our free, 24 hour business center offers guests complimentary copy, fax, secure remote printing and computer processing equipment. Our property has 186 well designed guest rooms with an oversized work desk and ergonomic Mirra chair by Herman Miller, plus complimentary wireless, and wired high speed internet access. In addition, each room offers a refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker.You will appreciate our comfortably casual restaurant, The Great American Grill. We offer breakfast and dinner service plus nightly room service. Our Pavilion Pantry carries a variety of microwavable foods, snacks and sundries and is conveniently located near the front desk. Other features include a saltwater indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness room. Valet and guest laundry are also available. Hilton Garden Inn Florence is glad to offer our guests Electric Vehicle Charging Stations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Florence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Florence Hotel Florence
- Florence Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Florence