“Yummy!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Augusta
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I love Outback anywhere! The service was great and so was the atmosphere! The food came out perfect and the service was right on point!!!

Visited February 2013

Columbia, South Carolins
“A great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I eat here frequently and have never been disappointed. I like the variety of meat and seafood and usually get something different each time I go. The dark bread is best when eaten warm; and I've always found the service to be very friendly and attentive.

Visited February 2013
Florence, South Carolina
“What a waist of money!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

My wife and I went on Tuesday night to celebrate our son's return from his deployment to mid east. My sirloin was full of grizzle and they recooked me a new one. My wife's ribeye was thin as a small town phonebook and way overcooked. The portions are much smaller and the prices are much higher, why? I can get as good at a sizzlyn for half the price!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Florence, SC
“Must Go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

As always, the staff was excellent and attentive. The food has been great every single time I go! Call ahead seating make it so convenient on weekends.

Visited January 2013
Nottingham
“Try eating here its worth it.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

This is a very popular restaurants and the huge question for a table is the only thing which spoils it however book a table and look round the mall while you are waiting. Food has always been good, good size portions can recommend the blooming onion to share as a starter. Upbeat place but not fine dining. Still a good meal.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere