“Beautiful Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Florence

You added Comfort Suites Florence to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Florence
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2120 West Lucas Street, I-95, Exit 164, Florence, SC 29501   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #7 of 39 Hotels in Florence
Spring Hill, Florida
“Beautiful Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

We stayed at the new Comfort Suites in Florence SC on Nov. 7, 2011. The room was outstanding and very clean. Staff was friendly and the free breakfast was excellent. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
lewisi38, General Manager at Comfort Suites Florence, responded to this review, November 15, 2011
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. We strive to serve everyone well and look forward to meeting new people. Thank you for your comments, and I certainly hope to see you again real soon. Have a great Holiday Season.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

Used points and a great value. What a great property! Rooms good size, clean and the mattress was great. We enjoyed our stay and will stay here again if the need arises.
Breakfast was ok and even had hot entrees.
The only downside was in the breakfast room on Sunday, someone was holding some type of church gathering. Should have been in a room.

Room Tip: Ask for the south end of the facility
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
lewisi38, General Manager at Comfort Suites Florence, responded to this review, November 8, 2011
Thanks so much for that response. Although I am sorry you were disturbed at breakfast, I was thrilled to read of your satisfaction everywhere else. We are committed to serving all of our customers in the most rewarding, and hospitible way possible. We really appreciate your business, and we hope we can serve you again soon.
Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

We used our choice reward points for this stay, and we also got a room for my parents. It is a newer hotel and the rooms are still very clean and tidy, furniture is lovely, and our stay was fabulous, as it was the previous year. The pool area was nice, very clean. The breakfast area is very spacious and the food is good. We would definitely stay again.
The rooms are very large, with 2 queen size beds and a pullout sofa, spacious bathroom area. My parents had a king sized bed and pullout sofa and their room was just as spacious and nice...we really liked this hotel.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your comments! We love repeat guests and we have many of them. Once you have tried Comfort Suites in Florence, you will make it a regular stop. We make a point to keep track of previous guests. We record their favorite room type, floor, and of course any special rate or program. That way we make it easy for people to return week after week, month after month, and year after year. Thanks again for those comments, we look forward to serving you next year!
Huntingtown, Maryland, Usa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2011

Lovely room, comfy beds, great breakfast. But ----- If you are a light sleeper, don't stay here. We could hear guests in the adjoining room coughing at night! Footsteps above us sounded like elephants stomping & from our bathroom, I could hear a guest in the next room talking on his phone---every word. Complaints to management in the morning were answered ultimately with-- "I see I can't change your mind about staying here again so have a nice day."

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
I am terribly sorry for the noise you encountered. As we do7 have some busy nights, and people are loud occasionally, we try hard to accommodate all guests. Unfortunatly, some guests are noisier than others. While we work hard to quiet down the ones who are excessive, some guests walk around more than others.
If I am correct, I did offer both a discount, and a free stay at a future time. While you had no intentions of staying again, I certainly wanted to offer to you the chance to try us again. If we can not make it right, we will certainly do our best to welcome you back at our expense.

We at Comfort Suites are Committed to your Satisfaction. While we cant please everyone, every time, we will do our best to make sure no one leaves unhappy. Thank you for your comments and for allowing us to serve you.
Savannah, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2011

This is one of the best Comfort Suites I have stayed in. It is clean and simply marvelous. This is a nice hotel and I will be back again. I know it is a new property but it is built with class and style. The staff is very nice and helpful. Pleasing is their goal. I stayed at this hotel for my son in law deployment ceremony and they tried to keep me happy even though I was sad to see him leave for a 2nd tour. Thanks Comfort Suites Family.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
lewisi38, General Manager at Comfort Suites Florence, responded to this review, October 26, 2011
Thank you so much for those comments. Our hotel was decorated by the owners and royalty is what they had in mind! Royalty is how we treat our guests. Without you we have no hotel and its a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for those kind remarks and please remember us the next time you are coming through the area! Have a super day!
Glendale, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2011

What a wonderful experience! This is a newly built hotel and it is built with thought and class. The staff is friendly and helpful. Our room was spacious and beautifully decorated, including the bathroom. The bed was comfy, the shower was awesome! We felt like we were staying in a five star hotel for hundreds per night! We didn't leave until we absolutely had to or be charged for another night!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your response. Our staff does try hard to please our guests. I have taught them to go above and beyond to help every guest. We all strive to do that. At Comfort Suites in Florence, we are committed to pleasing our guests and keeping the hotel in excellant condition. We hope to serve you again soon and remember if you are getting out around the holidays, ask for any manager specials. We run excellant special during the winter. You never know til you ask! Thanks again.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

Five adults traveling together, we used 3 rooms, all of which were excellent. Suites are spacious and spotless. Luxury bedding very comfortable. Breakfast very good and plentiful. Adequate parking and security. Employees very courteous. I can't even complain about the train nearby as it passed very quickly
only once during our stay. I'll be back!

Room Tip: No ground floor rooms, all rooms are on 2nd floor. Ask for room away from train.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Thank you for your very nice remarks. Housekeeping is the hardest job in our business and my staff goes above and beyond. They work hard to make sure even the smallest details are taken care of. I am glad you found the hotel clean to YOUR standards becauses guests like you, are who we are here to please. If your room is not perfect, we are committed to making it right or you don't pay. Thank you again for those remarks and I hope your holiday is a great one!

Been to Comfort Suites Florence? Share your experiences!