“You get what you pay for” 2 of 5 stars

Americas Best Value Inn Florence
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3024 TV Road, Florence, SC 29501   |
Ranked #30 of 39 Hotels in Florence
Mars
“You get what you pay for”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Unfortunately, we were disappointed in this Inn, from the smokey lobby, to one towel for two people, to no blankets, no breakfast, no bed-making service, and loud trucks leaving early in the morning. I did appreciate the free wi-fi service, but we would have been much happier spending a few more dollars and staying at a nicer motel.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Anil M, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Florence, responded to this review, May 23, 2013
Dear RAMMARS,

Thank you for taking the time to share a traveler opinion with us. As a matter of policy, we do provide daily housekeeping service, unless there is a Do Not Disturb sign on the door. I am not sure why you did not receive any housekeeping service. Since we are located near a major interstate, there are semi trucks which routinely stay with us. I am sorry that you were not able to enjoy your stay with us.

Americas Best Value Inn-Florence, SC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Goodyear, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stayed at the hotel because of full size 75' Truck Parking Very Clean rooms with Wet bar and resturant on site. I love much the great hotel staff who makes my stay as great as possible.I feel safe parking my semi rig at the motel because of high tect security camera system. I Stay at the motel every time i come thur the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Forest,

I greatly appreciate the fact that you wrote a review with us. Our location is perfect for truck drivers and this helps to keep us in business. We are glad to have you as our repeat guest and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Warwick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was an excellent hotel!! The rooms were super clean and very nice. The staff was excellent especially at the front desk. We came from Rhode Island and traveled down south for a family vacation and this was one of the very best hotels that we have ever stayed at. The value for the money was well worth it. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in this area. When I go back into the area again, I will definitely be staying here again! Top notch!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Christine L,

Please allow me to extended my deepest gratitude for choosing Americas Best Value Inn. We realize that travelers have many choices on where to stay. I am proud to know that you stayed with us and hope to continue to see you again in the future.

beaumont, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

I find that the hotel was a wonderful experience with great staff. I so would stay there again. The room was clean and the staff treated me very nicely. i love the bar and restraunt they to were a great experience. Every thing made my experience really great.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Dear DGreer11,

I appreciate that you shared a traveler opinion with us. I am sorry that it took so long to get back to you I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms and bar/restaurant. We hope you visit us again or another one of our Americas Best Value Inns in the future.

Battle Ground, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Customer service was great. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Lounge and restaurant were nice got to sing some Karaoke and have some drinks. All in all good value and a decent stay. I would there again if I was heading back that way.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear cnchough,

On behalf of our staff and management, I would like to personally thank you for sharing a review with us. We take great pride in exceeding our guests expectations. Come see us again sometime!

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

This is my first review I have written for a hotel that I stayed in because of the extraordinary service I received. I arrived at the hotel at 3 am in the morning and the young man at the front desk was incredibly friendly and helpful from the moment I arrived.

The lobby was clean, bright and welcoming and the room was spacious and clean. The beds were cozy and the bathroom was clean and the shower was great. It was a great place. I would definitely stay again, and most likely will the next time I pass through Florence.

There was easy access to restaurant and activities so I enjoyed myself and the fact that the rooms had Frigs and microwaves made it very was convenient

Room Tip: every nice for a quick stop
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Dear Shawn J,

Thank you for sharing an honest opinion about our hotel. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our clean and spacious rooms, clean lobby, and comfortable mattresses. Next time you are in the area, be sure to stop in.

Springfield, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

Very nice stay, staff was very friendly and the atmosphere was great. Good food!
I would say the one thing during my stay that made the biggest impression on me is the very
courteous staff! I will be returning to that area in late 2013 and will stay there for sure!

Wj

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Been to Americas Best Value Inn Florence? Share your experiences!