I mean it when I said it was the best. I stayed in three Hamptons in the past two months. This was the best: 1. clean. All Hamptons are clean but this is the only who put a hand sanitizing station in front of the breakfast area, right before you enter the food serving tables. Finally a hotel who did the right thing! 2. Big room. Yes, the size was double the one in Austin, TX and Oxford, GA. What a place to relax after a 11 hours drive! 3. The lay out was very upscale and the decoration was tasteful. From entrance to hotel room to fitness center to pool to meeting rooms even to public bathroom, everything was in the right place. Casual but elegance and comfortable. Give me a feeling of very expensive hotel but not trying to show off 'money'. This was my first SC visit and I just passed by one night, a resting place for my still very long driving trip. But the place was so comfy, the people were so nice. I wanted to come back to make a 'real' visit!
Breakfast was tasty and fresh. Fresh fruit and good tea selection were my favorite. Not huge food selection but they did it right: always refill with fresh quality stuffs. For hotel this class, Hampton is a winner.
Thus this Hampton suffer from the same problem I encounter with other Hamptons and many hotels in this class: 1. low water pressure. I needed a good strong flow of water to wash away all fatigue from the traveling. It is just an easy fix. Please install shower head made for low water pressure. I had it at my NJ home for the past 14 years. They made it even better now. Save water and make people happy; 2. Shower head too high to reach. Why I needed to reach the shower head? To turn it to the strongest setting. I am 5 feet. Only reach the tip of the head even extend my arm to the fullest. Water flow was even slower when the water came down from that high. I am seriously consider asking for a handicap room next time just for the show head that I can reach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Florence North I-95 is located minutes from Darlington Raceway and popular Florence, SC attractions. We offer many great amenities like free hot breakfast, free wi-fi, and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/i-95 Hotel Florence
- Hampton Inn And Suites Florence-North/i-95