“Great Night's rest on I-95” 5 of 5 stars

Seniors Save up to 10%
Ranked #8 of 40 Hotels in Florence
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Pittsburgh, PA, United States
“Great Night's rest on I-95”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Staff was warm and friendly, rooms are clean, hotel is comfortable, we would stay here every time we pass through. Lots of places to eat near by, breakfast was very good. Hotel was full on a Saturday, that was a good sign. I personally find all Hampton inns to be a little pricey but still a good value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for your most recent review! We take pride in ensuring that our guests enjoy a clean and comfortable stay! We love hearing feedback from our guests and appreciate it very much. Hampton Inn & Suites-North has been the pioneer in the upgraded complimentary breakfast and continues to be an innovator in new and expanded choices. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope that the next time you find yourself in Florence, SC that we will be able to serve you again. If my staff or I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

We stayed one night and we were pleased with our stay. Newer property and clean. Convenient to the interstate and a plethora of restaurants and shopping in the area. We enjoyed a restful night of sleep.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to see that you had a good experience and enjoyed the hotel. An enthusiastic trip advisor review is the best compliment we can get. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Hazleton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Clean hotel, very friendly staff. delicious breakfast with coffee and tea all day. i like that it was conveniently located off I-95. there are many restaurants in the area, and the best thing is a Krispy Kreme down the block.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites-North. My team & I want to thank you for choosing our hotel while your plans brought you to Florence, SC. But mostly I want to thank you for giving us a 5 Star rating. We always strive for this perfect score and when we receive one it is a cause for celebration for us because we know we have met all of your expectations. Thanks once again & I will pass your nice comments on to my team,
Meriden, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Very nice lobby, and breakfast area. Friendly staff. I had a spacious clean room on the 5th floor. The work out room was a bit small, but very clean. The pool and jacuzzi were just the right temperature. They offered coffee, tea, hot chocolate, cookies, and fruit in the evening. Breakfast in the morning had plenty of hot and cold choices, and there was a very nice attendant making sure there was enough for everyone, and also keeping the area clean.
I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone that will be in Florence. It is an easy off, easy on to I-95, yet you do not hear the sound of the highway.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
We thank you for your recent review and recognition of our property and staff. We strive to ensure each and every guest is provided the best possible experience and it appears our efforts were successful during your visit. It is rewarding to hear we made “such a positive impression” as Florence is full of options for lodging and this is a fantastic nod to our dedicated team of professionals. Best Wishes and we look forward to assisting you on your next visit to Florence.
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

We love Hampton Inns and this location did not disappoint us. Friendly staff, amazing services, spacious rooms, comfortable beds and many restaurants from which to choose.

Our room cost $122.55 (AAA discount) plus tax. We were placed on the 4th floor within easy access of both the elevators and vending machines. We had a great view of the woods in the back of the building.

This entire building was designated NO SMOKING, which we loved, but there's always one person who spoils it for everyone else. During the night, someone smoked in their room, which we suspected was above us since the smoke was coming through the bathroom vent. Luckily, the AC circulated it out pretty fast, but it was still annoying.

The next morning on our way to breakfast, we told the front desk what had happened and were disappointed when the gentleman replied, "Oh well." He only made a note of our room number and said nothing else.

After breakfast, we went back to the front desk, which now had other staff present and alerted a woman to the issue. She quickly apologized for the problem, took our room information and apologized again. The previous gentleman certainly needs to be trained in customer service.

We hope this was an isolated issue....it does make us wonder what will happen if we stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
We thank you for your recent review… comments such as yours are invaluable in helping us to recognize areas that need attention. While we always prefer to read about good experiences, there is an exception from time to time. This is not the type of service and experience we strive to provide our guests. This does not account for the disappointing level of customer service described in your review, however, by making us aware of your experience, you have helped us to help our staff improve.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Pulled in during a rain storm, got a room, was directed to coffee, tea and cookies by front desk person who was very helpful and friendly. I liked the interior and decor, super clean. Big rooms and a very good breakfast bar. I would recommend this hotel and say it is a little extra money but you certainly have the assurance of an excellent experience.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your gracious feedback and comments. We are so pleased you found our team so friendly, comforting, and eager to serve in all aspects of your stay. We pride ourselves with “southern hospitality” and try to make a point of touching each guest with a fond and memorable experience. We look forward to hosting your hospitality needs in the future.
Columbia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Guest Clerk Da'Shay was very helpful with suggestion of restaurants. She also checked me in and was very attentive and friendly. Excellent pool and would stay again if I'm in the area. I highly recommend this hotel if in the Florence South Carolina area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Pam S, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites-North and for sharing your experience with others! We appreciate your comments to our staff and to Dashay. We are very lucky to have Dashay as part of our team and I have made sure she has seen your comments! Our main goal is to make sure each and every guest has an exceptional experience while staying with us.
We hope to have you back with us again soon. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of assistance in the future.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95? Share your experiences!