“Perfect stop off I-95” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Raleigh, NC
“Perfect stop off I-95”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2012

It's right off the Interstate, I had arrived very late (2 AM) and was escorted into the lobby by the security guard on property. Yes, I know that sounds intense, but it actually made me feel good about knowing I was in a perfectly safe place. The front desk clerk, or should I say night auditor was more than helpful in finding me a room, the check-in process was an absolute breeze and the security guard walked me to my room. Like most Hilton properties, the room was great, fantastic bed. It is a new hotel and you can tell, it was pricey than I would of wanted for just a few hours of sleep, but the piece of mind it brought from being new, clean, comfortable and safe put my right to sleep. Breakfast was hopping the next morning, and while it was busy, was nothing to write home about. About the only thing lacking in this top notch hotel. Highly recommended for those looking for a place to crash while traveling. I would stay here again without hesitation

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have stayed here three times (once a year since it opened). Clean, quiet, very friendly staff. However, the cookies were all gone at 7 pm (I always look forward to the "little" stuff)

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

My wife and I recently traveled to Port St Lucie, Florida from our home near Gettysburg, PA. I picked the Hampton Inn in Florence for two reasons: it was halfway there after a decent day's drive and because we needed Hiton Honors points for another trip. The hotel staff was efficient if not overly friendly, the hotel was clean, the amenities plentiful, and the surroundings convenient. This cost for this hotel was a bit more than other Hamptons were have used because of the amenities: a pool and a room refrigerator, for example. Be sure to sample the food at Fatz, which is just across the highway from the Hampton Inn. Of course, the breakfast is included in the price and it was standard Hampton Inn fare, plentiful and well-rounded. There was a convenient gas station for refueling. We will plan to stay at this hotel on our next trip to Florida.

Room Tip: Rooms in the back of the hotel may help to eliminate some street noise but we found noise not to be...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012 via mobile

Well located, near 95, good service, room very clean with microwave and fridge, good breakfast. We will definitively come back.

Stayed April 2012
Miami, Fl
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

Spacious rooms. Clean with a still "new" feel. The staff is very courteous and attentive. Very friendly and sincere. Best overnight sleep I have ever have traveling I-95. Comfortable and very clean. Plenty of ammenites. Will stay again next time through.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

We stopped at this hotel on our return trip from Florida. The kids enjoyed the warm indoor pool and sauna. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The rooms was clean and beds were super comfortable. The breakfast the next morning was huge and tasty. Will mark this hotel for future trips.

Room Tip: We had a room near the back and stayed on a Saturday night. There are train tracks not far from the...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Florence, SC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

I spend a lot of time in hotels as a result of my work. I attempt to stay at Hamptons whenever possible.
This hotel is excellent, with friendly service from all employees, and great amenities.
I recommend others to stay here when in the area.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95? Share your experiences!