My wife and I recently traveled to Port St Lucie, Florida from our home near Gettysburg, PA. I picked the Hampton Inn in Florence for two reasons: it was halfway there after a decent day's drive and because we needed Hiton Honors points for another trip. The hotel staff was efficient if not overly friendly, the hotel was clean, the amenities plentiful, and the surroundings convenient. This cost for this hotel was a bit more than other Hamptons were have used because of the amenities: a pool and a room refrigerator, for example. Be sure to sample the food at Fatz, which is just across the highway from the Hampton Inn. Of course, the breakfast is included in the price and it was standard Hampton Inn fare, plentiful and well-rounded. There was a convenient gas station for refueling. We will plan to stay at this hotel on our next trip to Florida.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Florence North I-95 is located minutes from Darlington Raceway and popular Florence, SC attractions. We offer many great amenities like free hot breakfast, free wi-fi, and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Florence-North/i-95 Hotel Florence
- Hampton Inn And Suites Florence-North/i-95