“All you can eat....eat all you can” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet
Ringgold, Georgia
“All you can eat....eat all you can”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Po Pigs is probably great for an all-you-can-eat-kinda eater. A big variety of veggies and southern menu items. However, for the "average" eater looking for good barbeque, we were not pleased, and especially with their "Bobq" sauces. Just not suited for our taste in barbeque. But, very friendly staff and great turnip greens.

Visited September 2013

“Good Q”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch after we discovered that the new location next to TruValue is not open. Current location is about 8 miles from Edisto. Que was good. We ordered from the menu as not hungry enough for the buffet. Four different sauces, all different but none really hot or spicy. Very clean with restrooms next door.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Perfect for bbq loving Italians”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Every time my family goes to Edisto, we ALWAYS go to this place, it's amazing, and all you can eat, with loads of great bbq sauce. My cousin, who stayed the summer with my family last year, was visiting from Italy. He instantly fell in love with bbq sauce when he got to America (he even put it on his pasta!) and ate it with EVERYTHING. So when we went to Po Pigs BBQ, he was in heaven! My cousin is a very PICKY eater, but he loved this, as did everyone else. My friends and I are going to Edisto sometime soon, and one of my friends is a white meat vegetarian, but they have chicken, and veggies! It's perfect! I love this place, the staff are very friendly, and it's a really cute restaurant!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“Good food, tight seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is a great place to eat with a family, other than the tight seating space. Seems to be an add on to a convenience store. But the food is great in my opinion. All you can eat buffet of bbq, fried chicken, salads, vegetables, etc. And all of it is good. We do this for at least one meal everytime we go Edisto Beach. Though it is no where close to the beach, its worth the drive.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bryant, Arkansas
“Good, not great buffet in quaint setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I'm not a big fan of buffets. Note that you can order off of the menu. The other parties in my group did and the barbeque on their pork sandwiches looked better than what I had on the buffet. I had the buffet so I could have the vegetables. I did not try them all, but the greens were outstanding, the hush puppies pretty good, the barbeque pretty good, and the chicken gumbo good. If you want barbeque on the island, I recommend this place. The owner and employees were very friendly and it was clean. Note that for a public restroom you visit a convenience store next door, which is not very clean.

• Visited July 2013