“Good hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Easley/Greenville

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Easley/Greenville to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Easley/Greenville
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   211 Dayton School Road, Easley, SC 29642 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Easley

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Charleston, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

I stayed here for a recent weekend business trip. Front desk clerk was not friendly as she barley welcomed me let alone spoke to me while checking in. I think the most she said was give me my total, ask me to sign my credit card slip. She didn't even tell me where my room was.
Walking out of the office, I found my room just a few doors down... but I had to walk past many of the "road working crews" who stay in hotels during the week. They were just hanging outside on the walkway on top of an upside down bucket, with their door propped open and eating pizza. As a female by myself, I did not feel comfortable.
Luckily I didn't have to stay in my room as I had plans for the evening so I pretty much only slept and showered.
Room could use lots of improvements... fresh paint, updated bathroom.. for the price, it's okay. I kind expected more.
My biggest concern was my safety as the hotel is mostly booked by working crews who like to hang out their rooms and stare outside. I'm not trying to judge people but as a lady by myself, I wasn't comfortable

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Christy L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Easley/Greenville, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the feedback and will definitley work with our staff to address the concerns you presented. I sincerely apologize that we were not able to meet all of your expectations.
Thousand Oaks
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2014

An easy chair in the room, temp control on the Frig, a waste can in the bathroom, light yogurt and more fruit for breakfast would be nice.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. We appreciate the feedback, we are hoping to provide an upgrade to our breakfast in the near future and sincerely apologize that we were not able to meet all of your expectations.
Easley
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

this is an older hotel that could use a little tweeking as in update bathroom sinks and a new paint job to bedrooms.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Christy L, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Easley/Greenville, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay here at our Easley location. We take our reviews to heart and use them to address any issue found. We are in the process of updating our property, new paint, new bedding, and new flat panel TV's in all of our rooms. Coming soon we will be adding new chairs and lamps in our rooms. I

Again, I thank you for your feedback and we hope that you will stay with us again.

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Easley/Greenville? Share your experiences!