“Great Lunch Spot” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 39 Restaurants in Duncan
“Great Lunch Spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Food is absolutely delicious and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Great place to have a business luncheon.
I had the "Paisano's Salad" with gyro meat. It was a very big salad; the meat was juicy and the veggies were very fresh.

Fort Worth, Texas
“Don't forget to try the Greek options”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

Was here for a quick lunch and tried the Gyro, excellent option. Friendly staff and great prices. Will be back

Visited October 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Good food for small town Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had the large cheese pizza special that night. Tasted great and much better than the chains. Service was a bit slow, but they seemed short handed. Our waiter did a great job taking care of us under the circumstances.

Visited October 2013
“Nice itialian diner -good food -good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in with wife and her parents. Food came fast and was very hot. I tried the special baked zits with meatballs. Others has lasagne. We all had ample servings. Quick service. I would give Paisanos a try if you are in the Duncan SC area.

Visited June 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Basic Italian Food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've eaten here twice. Both times the service was really good - the staff very friendly
On the first trip, I tried the Gyro. Not much that could go wrong there. I like how they layered the meat along pita. It made eating it easier. It's still a little messy, as it should be. The meat was nicely cooked, nothing was burned or dried out. Very good flavor to it.

Today I had the Lasagna Combo for lunch - oh my gosh - it is enough to feed three people at least! There are definite layers to this one - the meat, the cheese, and the additional parts that made up the combo. It was cooked just right, even the lasagna noodles were good and firm. My only note is the sauce was too sweet for me, but I also know that is a matter of personal taste as I prefer my sauce more acidic and spicy. The included meatball was excellent - no filler - just good and meaty.

Overall - it's good basic food - nothing fancy - but worth going to.

• Visited May 2013