“Must visit for some Asian food!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 39 Restaurants in Duncan
Cuisines: Thai
“Must visit for some Asian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Everytime I'm in Duncan, SC, I've eaten here. The food is good and the people are a nice addition. I really enjoyed eating here.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Great Thai served fast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Nice place for lunch or dinner. Wide variety of entrees. Delicious and affordably priced! You can get foo that is not spicy or you can order lots of spice. Food is healthy. Good sized portions. Very clean restaurant too.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“I'd go here again”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

The food was good and a good value. The staff seemed to know a lot of the customers so there must be a lot of regulars, but I admit I felt a bit like an intruding outsider.

Visited October 2012
“Very good Thai food for Duncan”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for lunch on a Saturday. My wife ordered the special, a seafood dish. I ordered a green vegetable and noodle dish and asked for "Thai hot".
My wife asked for "not spicey". We both got what we asked for. My wife ordered Thai Tea which was excellent. We were both very pleased with our meals. The noodles in my dish were a bit overdone. But, the excellent spices made up for it.
The cost of the meal was reasonable. Overall, a value for authentic Thai food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Easley, South Carolina
“Very good Thai Food with a family atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

I had lunch today at the Thai (Garden) Cuisine, the name has changed to Garden but the food and service are the same. Landone, the lady family owner of the restaurant, waited on me. She made me feel at home and gave me great info on what to try. I had the pad thai, medium hot, with different sauces on the side. I recommend you order medium heat as you can make it as hot as you like when you start to eat. The lunch came with a tasty soup with green onions in it. I ordered the sweet tea and it was good as well.
I will be going back to the Thai Garden and will try other items on the menu. Just about a mile off of 85 on 290.

• Visited May 2012