“I would stay again” 3 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Duncan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Cleveland, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed at this hotel because it was a good price and offered a handicapped room. Well when I checked in, the handicapped room that my daughter had personally booked and was promised was not available. So they moved me to another room. Then they tried to overcharge me for the room. I was promised that I could get it squared away in the morning when I spoke to the mgr. When I did, he would not give me discount for the night I had already spent but did credit me some for the balance of my stay. After my first day there, I returned from dinner, went to flush the toilet and it would not work. Someone had shut off the water. So night person turned back on and at some point during the night, the toilet overflowed into the room. Cleaning people came and took care of it. Supposedly things were fixed. Next night I went in to the bathroom and flipped on the light to find my toilet was covered with bugs. Worst hotel EVER. Mgr di not seem to care

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Bethlehem, Connecticut
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

Small but clean, quiet, comfortable room. Very comfortable bed. Friendly, helpful staff.

Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Saint Albans, Vermont
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

This has to be the worst Microtel Inn that we ever had stayed in! I very seldom rate a hotel but this merits a huge warning - AVOID. My wife and I made the mistake of walking barefoot in the room and the bottom of our feet showed visible dirt (they actually looked like we walked in dirt outside) Breakfast included only pre-packaged food, there wasn't any fresh fruit and the coffee tasted like it was made the day before. Do yourself a favor and find a different hotel!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Microtel Inn by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg

Address: 1534 East Main Street, Duncan, SC 29334
Location: United States > South Carolina > Duncan
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Duncan
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Microtel Inn by Wyndham Duncan/Spartanburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.