You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Duncan (Greenville/Spartanburg) to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Duncan (Greenville/Spartanburg)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   275 Frontage Road, Highway 290 & I-85, Duncan, SC 29334   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Duncan
Fort Mill, South Carolina
“BEST HOTEL EVER!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2011

Clean Rooms, Friendly Staff, Georgeous property, what else can you ask for? I was staying here for business ended up staying over the weekend, really enjoyed their beautiful indoor pool and spa!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2011

We were traveling from Charleston to Asheville and were looking for somewhere to stay overnight. The Holiday Inn Express at Duncan was delightful. The room was clean and comfortable. The bedding accomodations were comfortable, very nice pillows and linens. The staff was professional, courteous and helpful. The breakfast was very nice. The staff member serving the breakfast was extremely helpful. The pool was clean. We had the nicest time and were relaxed and well-rested. Thank you to the entire staff!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Johnson City, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2010

Traveled with a group of 18 players and parents. Arrived late but the night manager wasted no time getting us in our rooms. The location was about 2 miles from where our team was playing. A big plus. The rooms where clean and comfortable. Our team travels all over the country and have stayed in many different brand of hotels. This one is good. No problems Thanks ETSF Lady Falcons
I gave the location rating 5 stars because it was very close to where we were playing. Keep in mind you are in Duncan about 12 miles from Greenville.

• Stayed September 2010
Piedmont, South Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

When I arrived I asked for a non-smoking room, I got put in a supposed non-smoking room. And the refrigerator didn't work. I was moved to a different room. When I got to my second room, the key didn't work. While I was downstairs, the maid let my husband in. He didn't sit on the bed or anything. Just stood their holding the door for me, well they thought the card reader was torn up so we had to move AGAIN{didn't offer to upgrade or anything}. Then when we got to our 3rd room we couldn't get the air conditioning to turn on, the bathroom was filthy, hairs all over the bath tub, etc... We called the front desk to ask if someone could please come turn the air or or to see if it was broke or whatever. The maid came up there and was SUPER rude. She yelled saying we dirtied all her rooms yada yada, when it was their fault we had to move 3 times to begin with. Well we called the manager and told her, she said she would talk to her. Well we ignored that and went on with our stay. We were gonna go swimming and in the hot tub, But the hot tub was out of order,{which was the main reason for our stay}. Well again, we ignored that went and got supper came back, 3\4 of our channels weren't working and the internet wasn't working, well at this time I had enough so I called and complained. He assured me that the manager would take care of me that morning. Well they clerk said she was running late. So I said I would wait, well we had an emergency so we had to leave @ 9, I came back around 11 to see the manager and at this time, she wasn't coming back until Monday. Well after I left their I called Corporate and filed a complaint, because they weren't even willing to give me my money back or anything, and I could never speak to a manager about it. Well now that I have contacted corporate and they have given me a refund, they tried to accuse me of false accusations, like my kids chipped paint off of the pool{when their were other guests}, we put cinamon rolls in the chair at the breakfast table{their were other guests}, and we trashed the room {WRONG}!!! Room was spotless when we left!!

Because of this I will NEVER stay at another Holiday Inn chain ever!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
atlanta ga
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2009

During my stay I had my wallet, watch, and ring stolen out of my room while I was in the shower and my daughter was sleeping - unfortunately I didn't use the latch lock inside so there must have been a pass key used to get in the door. The office noted that the security cameras did not work except for rooms 2-4. The management seemed unconcerned even though a truck also had an attempted break-in the exact same night.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
HIEDUNCAN, Manger at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Duncan (Greenville/Spartanburg), responded to this review, December 28, 2009
The hotel was very sad for the guest who had his items stolen from him. However, the hotel was not the reason nor the place where the guest's items were lost or stolen from. The guest did not remember where he lost his items and thought it was lost or stolen at this hotel. After careful investigation by our hotel staff and local police department, it was notified that the items were not lost nor stolen from this property. This property had nothing to do with that incident.

Once again, we are very sorry for the guest's lost and we tried our very best to find out what happened and who was involved in this issue. The police were able to find the guy who stole the guest's items and it was assured that the incident did not take place at this property nor by any employees of this property.
Asheville, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2009

We stayed at this hotel for only one night, to break up our drive while on our way to Gatinburg, TN. We chose this hotel because it is pet friendly and they charged us, what we thought was a resonable rate ($35 non-refundable fee) to bring our dog. Most of the other hotels we looked into that were closer to the highway in Spartanburg were charging much higher rates (a lot were charging $75) for a pet fee.

The room we stayed in was a nice size for a hotel room and it was very clean. The bed was OK (a little springy), lots of pillows (choices that had stitching that labeled them as soft or firm), nice sized-bathroom, and it also had a bonus of a mini-fridge and microwave. The hotel also included free wireless internet access.

In the morning, there was a free continental breakfast that had both hot and cold items to choose from. There were also breakfast breads such as muffins, bagels, and cinnamon rolls.

My only complaint is that the walls were kind of thin. We could hear people as they were opening and closing their doors. We could also, unfortunately, here what we assumed were children running around in the room above us ....until after 10:30 pm at night, which was a little annoying.

Overall, we would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
caswimmer1
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2009

We were in town for a four day event. After checking in and unpacking we discovered the room wouldn't cool down sufficient for my husband. Within 10 minutes the front desk girl contacted the manager and had a key to move us to an upgraded room. I gladly repacked. The staff at this hotel are superb. We will definately stay here when we return to Duncan.

• Liked — The location is excellent
  • Stayed February 2009
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Duncan (Greenville/Spartanburg)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Duncan (Greenville/Spartanburg)

Address: 275 Frontage Road, Highway 290 & I-85, Duncan, SC 29334
Location: United States > South Carolina > Duncan
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Duncan
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Duncan (Greenville/Spartanburg) 2.5*
Pool & spa closed for renovations. Welcome to the Greenville/Spartanburg area. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Duncan offers a great place for the business or leisure traveler, conveniently located between two chief cities. Minutes away from golf courses, restaurants, malls, theaters, the BMW plant and the GSP International Airport. Surrounded by office parks, entertainment, historical sites and a great atmosphere. Local to central cites of Atlanta, Asheville, Charlotte, Columbia, and beautiful mountains. This business area is home to major companies, corporate headquarters, and training centers, such as BMW, Cryovac, Draexlmaier, Hayssen, Lear, Michelin, And the Carolina Panthers training center, and numerous others. Close by lie the colleges of our area, such as Wofford, Converse, Furman, Bob Jones, and others. The hotel houses 75 well-decorated rooms, suitable for any sort of traveler. Offering 2 deluxe suites, designed with full kitchens, separate bedroom, and sitting area, 19 one and two room suites, and suites that feature a whirlpool. Each room provides hard wire & wireless high-speed Internet access. To get your day off with a healthy start visit the fitness center, our indoor swimming pool and spa, or enjoy our Express Start complimentary breakfast offering signature Cinnamon Rolls, Smart Roast Coffee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Duncan (Greenville/Spartanburg) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Duncan (Greenville/Spartanburg)
Holiday Inn Duncan
Duncan Holiday Inn
Holiday Inn Express Duncan

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Duncan (Greenville/Spartanburg), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.