We love Hampton Inns, and this one was no exception! All the quality bedding and furnishings you'd expect, with a nice lobby and breakfast service.
We did have some trouble with internet when we checked in, but it was resolved fairly quickly.
The location along I-85 was great, with a Pizza Inn practically next door (check it out for yummy food and Southern hospitality).
The staff at the Hampton were friendly and helpful, we'd definitely recommend staying here.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville Duncan
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Duncan Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Duncan Hotel Duncan
- Hampton Inn Duncan
- Duncan Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Spartanburg hotel is located in Duncan, SC just off I-85 near the Tyger River Sports Complex. Only 6 miles from the GSP International Airport our Duncan hotel offers free airport shuttle service for guests. Business and leisure travelers alike enjoy our great amenities from free Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast, workout facilities and seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg I-85 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.