This is a typical Hampton Inn - off interstate 85 about midway between the exit for interstate 26 and the GSP airport.
The hotel has better-than-average sound dampening. I found it to be much quieter than most Hampton Inns with little sound entering the room from the hallway.
The breakfast was also better than the typical Hampton Inn.
There's a big gas station across the street, a McDonalds and a Cracker Barrel nearby.
I'd stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Greenville Duncan
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Duncan Hotel
- Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Duncan Hotel Duncan
- Hampton Inn Duncan
- Duncan Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Spartanburg hotel is located in Duncan, SC just off I-85 near the Tyger River Sports Complex. Only 6 miles from the GSP International Airport our Duncan hotel offers free airport shuttle service for guests. Business and leisure travelers alike enjoy our great amenities from free Wi-Fi, free hot breakfast, workout facilities and seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg I-85 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.