“A lovely B & B near Coastal Carolina University and Myrtle Beach, SC” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Moore Farm House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Conway
Moore Farm House B&B
You added Moore Farm House B&B to your Saves list
3423 Highway 319E, Conway, SC 29526   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Conway B&B and Inns
Miller Place, New York
“A lovely B & B near Coastal Carolina University and Myrtle Beach, SC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

Our four night stay at Cathy and Harry Pinner's lovely B&B was a huge success. We stayed in their wonderful Celeste Room but all four rooms are tastefully decorated and beautifully appointed. The quality sheets, bed, towels, and bathrobes are all added comforts that made our stay a positive experience. The breakfast area was warm and welcoming. The table was always adorned with fresh flowers and the meals presented delightfully. Everything from the French toast with peaches, miniature crumb cake muffins, cheddar and bacon quiche, spinach and Swiss quiche, French toast stuffed with cream cheese and strawberries, and even a yummy brown bag breakfast (at our request due to an early flight) of egg, cheese and bacon sandwiches was simply delicious. This location is ideal for CCU parents and family! This B&B is affordable yet holds itself to a high standard of hospitality. Cathy and Harry were "oh so pleasant" to chat with each day and quick to offer helpful pointers regarding anything from directions to recommended restaurants. They are close to the heart of town where you should not miss a meal at Bernie's. Their location was equally convenient to Anderson Farm and Stables where the CCU Equestrian Team ride and train. We recommend The Moore Farm House and are certain we'll be back again in the future.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Greenville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Moore Farm House last weekend. We took part in the murder mystery investigation. We had an awesome time at this B&B. Harry & Kathy are the best inn keepers ever. They make you feel right at home. When we arrived there were fresh cookies,a cheese ball w/ crackers & wine. The wine was an added addition to the murder mystery weekend. We went to our room which was the Alma room. It was great! We had chocolate candy on our bed.We loved our room. It was so clean and comfortable. Our favorite part about the Alma room was the comfortable bed & "jetted- whirlpool tub". The Moore Farm House had so many extra, special touches that you just don't get at most B&B's. Upstairs there was a mini-fridge w/ water & soda. You could always get the coffee you wanted downstairs. I usually made the "Donut Shop" coffee. There were so many different coffees to chose from.The breakfast was delicious. You have to try the stuffed french toast. It was out of this world! If you are ever in South Carolina and going to Myrtle Beach you must stay here. My husband and I travel a lot. We have stayed at 5* resorts, 5* hotels and B&B's. The Moore Farm House is at the top of our list of B&B's. Thanks Harry & Kathy. We definitely plan on visiting you again soon!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2010

Having owned and run a boutique B&B in Savannah, GA for 5 years, I consider myself well qualified as a critique for any B&B or small Inn. While this month's stay is not my first here, as my wife and I have stayed numerous times with Harry & Cathy Pinner as well as having placed my parents here a couple of times, each and every stay is excellent. The Moore Farm House B&B meets all my criteria for an excellent stay. 1. Beautiful home/structure 2. Well maintained 3. Comfortable and not too cluttered 4. Historic significance to the area 5. Location and convenience to restaurants and downtown area 6. Access to parking 7. Friendly innkeepers 8. Better than the average breakfasts. All seven criteria got an A+ rating from me.

Conway is a cute historic rivertown within a stones throw (without all the noise and bustle) of Myrtle Beach. A stay here puts you in good proximity to what downtown Conway has to offer and a straight shot to the beaches (maybe 12 miles away). Located just on the outskirts of town, you get the "country" feel without feeling too far out into the sticks.

Harry & Cathy have been doing this for years and have it down pat. Their home is your home and one feels welcome and comfortable.

JP Saleeby, MD
www.SCWellness.net

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Palm Coast, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2010

Harry & Cathy Pinner are wonderful hosts. The home is beautiful with many extra amenities. I had asked for some special surprises for my husband, and they were more than happy to make the arrangements.

I would very happily recommend this bed and breakfast to my friends and family.

Joan Ehlers

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Ocala, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2010

I recently completed my second stay at this wonderful B & B. I generally do not return to the same B & B but enjoyed it so much I had to return. Harry and Cathy are wonderful hosts. The breakfasts are delicious, plentiful and keep you wondering what tasty dish will be served at the next seating.

Myrtle's Room provides a great night's rest on very comfortable bed (king or 2 twins).

The many books, DVDs and pool room provided for much entertainment.

Treat yourself, stay at this great B & B.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with friends
orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2010

Hats off to Harry and Cathy. What a wonderful bed and breakfast they keep! Breakfast was soooo good. We will return again and the murder mystery weekend was great too!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2010

Wonderful and Warm B&B. Great place to find relaxation and rejuvenation. Close to Myrtle, but far enough away to the city to get away from the noise and the bustle. Owners and kind and generous. They really take care of their guests. Breakfast was delicious, room was gorgeous and bed was cozy.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo

Been to Moore Farm House B&B? Share your experiences!