“Favorite place!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bar
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Favorite place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I was taken here by a friend for lunch. Well, now it has become one of my favorite places to go. The atmosphere is great. Friendly service, amazing selection of beers. The food is ridiculously good. Best wings and the chicken fingers are so delicious. Fries are always so fresh and tasty. I wish they made pizza, because I'm sure it would be so awesome. There isn't any good pizza in the area. Really can't say one negative thing about this place. It's awesome all around!

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Chester, Maryland
“Delicious food, great beer selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

Lots of craft brews to choose from in this fun, casual place. Wings, salads, sandwiches, all excellent. Dinner for three with appetizers, drinks and entrees $50.

Visited June 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Great craft beer selection both on tap and in bottles.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

This is one of the favorite places that my youngest son and his girlfriend go to for their extensive beer selection, so my wife and I accompanied them there for a recent trivia night. They do indeed have a very large selection of bottled beers and apparently vary their draft beer selection. I had a New Belgium Lips of Faith Gruit and a R. J. Rockers Son of a Peach which certainly taste much better as draught beers than in bottles although they are still very good bottled beers. My wife had the Founders Rubaeus on draft which she really enjoyed. My son and his girlfriend who both prefer darker beers had bottles of Evil Twin I Love You with my Stout (bottles) and Caldera Pilot Rock Porter (cans). The food was better than I expected, my black and blue burger and the outrageous fish sandwich, the Marzotti delight and chicken club sandwich with a side of bog, all complimented our beer selections. Service was excellent and even though it was only the second day for our server, we were more than satisfied. Price wise for the food and types of beers that we consumed, $77 without tip for the four of us was quite reasonable. Although we didn't place in the team trivia, our score was very respectable and I plan to return to the Crafty Rooster again.

Visited May 2014
Murrells Inlet
“Fun place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

We took our college age daughter and some of her friends. It was a perfect place for that. The only thing I wanted was to sit in the bar area and there was not room. Next time I'll go earlier.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Conway, South Carolina
“Amazing beer selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Amazing beer selection, constantly changing the the selection. Food is average. Seems like there use to be more choices but they changed the menu and took off some of my favorites.
Atmosphere is amazing , gives you that big city downtown feel even though your in a small town.

Visited April 2014