“We're regulars” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
“We're regulars”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

For those of you who are visiting, this is one of the spots the rest of us don't really want you to know about. This is one of the locals' jewels that we like to go to to get great food at great prices without having to fight huge buffet feeding troughs at the beach.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Southern USA
“It just keeps getting better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

This was the third time my husband and I have paid a visit to Luvan's ... and as far as we are concerned, it certainly will not be our last! Yes, the place is rustic ... but, the food is absolutely amazing! My husband had the pan fried shrimp, scallops, and fish ... and he said they were cooked to perfection! I had the chopped steak with grilled onions ... and it was delicious! Both dinners included either salad or slaw and a choice of potato ... but, actually the best thing of all would be the hushpuppies! They are quite possibly the best hushpuppies on the planet! This place is deserving of its high rating ... in fact, it should be number one! It's really that good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Conway, South Carolina
“Best seafood I have ever had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

After driving by the place on my way to and from home for two months I decided to see what is was. So we found out and decided to go and have some seafood well it was the best scallops and shrimp I have ever had. Owner was friendly and attentive he was the only one working and we still didn't have to wait long for anything.

Prices were more than fair for what you got my girlfriend couldn't even eat all her's and she loves seafood.

Will be going back often!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waterloo
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

The Trip Advisors Reviewers did it Again!!! This Place is Great!!! The Food is Awesome!!! And, it looks just like an Old Time Fish Camp. We Will Definitely go there again. Thanks Ya'll!!!

Visited May 2014
Conway, South Carolina
“Great Food . . . but”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

One could not ask for better food. The lightly breaded pan fried scallops melted in my mouth. But we almost left before we had a chance to eat. They do allow smoking. Fortunately it was a regular and they graciously stopped and we stayed. And as I read in some other comments, do not be in a hurry. There was only 1 server and the food is all cooked to order.

• Visited May 2014