“Best seafood I have ever had!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 111 Restaurants in Conway
Cuisines: Seafood
Conway, South Carolina
“Best seafood I have ever had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

After driving by the place on my way to and from home for two months I decided to see what is was. So we found out and decided to go and have some seafood well it was the best scallops and shrimp I have ever had. Owner was friendly and attentive he was the only one working and we still didn't have to wait long for anything.

Prices were more than fair for what you got my girlfriend couldn't even eat all her's and she loves seafood.

Will be going back often!!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Waterloo
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

The Trip Advisors Reviewers did it Again!!! This Place is Great!!! The Food is Awesome!!! And, it looks just like an Old Time Fish Camp. We Will Definitely go there again. Thanks Ya'll!!!

Visited May 2014
Conway, South Carolina
“Great Food . . . but”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

One could not ask for better food. The lightly breaded pan fried scallops melted in my mouth. But we almost left before we had a chance to eat. They do allow smoking. Fortunately it was a regular and they graciously stopped and we stayed. And as I read in some other comments, do not be in a hurry. There was only 1 server and the food is all cooked to order.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tennessee
“Great Seafood...Worth the Short Trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Found this on restaurant.com and decided to give it a try. Was well worth the short trip from Myrtle beach! A small, quaint rustic restaurant with a nice atmosphere. Started with wonderful hushpuppies and being a southern girl, I am picky about my hushpuppies! We ordered the seafood platters and the servings were enormous! I couldn't clean my plate and that is rare. The nice waitress went out of her way for a special request. Give it a try!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fulton, Illinois
“Fresh food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I want to say that this place is small and rustic but if your a hunter or fisher like my family then this place is right up your alley. I love that the owner does all his own cooking and man can he cook! Our food was so fresh and portions huge. We had the flounder and it was probably hands down the best fried fish I've ever had. If you like an adventure and great food eat here you will not be sorry!