“Nice Park” 4 of 5 stars

Columbia, SC
14 attraction reviews
“Nice Park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Love the skyline from the top of the park- definitely bring your camera. The swings are nice to enjoy the beautiful weather. On a busy day there might not be enough parking at the top in the parking lot. On a good many occasions to this park, I have been hit up for money by homeless, so be prepared for that.

Visited July 2013

Charleston, South Carolina
“Beautiful Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is without a doubt one place anyone visiting Columbia should see. No matter how busy it is you can still find a quiet spot to reflect and enjoy and it seems there is always some type of even going on in which you can get involved. Just a beautiful and enjoyable place for sure.

Visited January 2014
Nashville, Tennessee
34 attraction reviews
“Neat example of what an urban green space could be”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

The park is the only thing that we saw in Columbia. It is a neat example of what an urban green space could be. Although beware of the many steps that you will take up and down strolling through. But nevertheless, a great spot to unwind, all in the middle of downtown Columbia.

Visited May 2013
Myrtle Beach, United States
“Clean park, nice playground for young children”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went with 2 teens and a 10 yr old. The older 2 were bored stiff, but did enjoy briefly climbing up the small waterfall. Great backdrop for photos. There was a terrible odor by the concert stage. There were crews working on landscaping the grounds there, as they had a ton of rain and some places were holding water...hence the odor??

Visited July 2013
Seven Mile Ford, Virginia, United States
5 attraction reviews
“I LOVED my visit to Finlay Park”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband and I visited the park while on a trip to Columbia to see our Son graduate from Fort Jackson, we arrived 2 days early due to a snow storm back in Virginia, (we had to leave out early, or miss the graduation) so here we were 2 days early and needed to find something to pass our time as we were very anxious for the time to pass, we were on edge waiting for time to pass so we could once again see our ♥Soldier♥, so we found this place online and decided to visit! OMG the peaceful feeling we both got here was by far the best feeling for two anxious Military parents waiting to see their Soldier! It is Beautiful there, the squirrel's the sounds of the water the peaceful environment,oh how wish I could have brought it home with me and set it in my back yard. Anyone who is visiting Columbia needs to walk through and enjoy this park! It is so nice! I Love it there and will return if ever in Columbia! It is one of these place you want to take every single person you know!

Visited November 2012

Been to Finlay Park? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Finlay Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.