“Just lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Phoenix, Arizona
“Just lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Had a quick lunch here recently. The food was rated at 3.5 stars and the service was very good. The sandwich was toasted in the oven which is nice and the beer was cold. They have a larger dinner menu that I hope to try soon. Try it.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

pennsylvania
“Great food, Excellent service!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

I was in South Carolina over the Thanksgiving holiday! My sister and I decided to have lunch, she eats at Copper River offten. I had the turkey club sandwich, it was excellent!!! They had these thing that were called Red (deep fried red onions) they were not the best, kind of greasy, but that would not stop me from returning. We had a very nice young man as our server, he was training with a very nice lady.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed the house salad which was great. The croissants that come with it are fabulous! Good service as well.

Visited October 2013
N . Augusta
“Not consistant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

We live an hour from Columbia, but occasionally go a couple of times a year for various reasons & like to try different restaurants. This is our 3rd time over several years & this time it was not as good as our first 2 visits. One good thing was when we entered, was told would be 10 to 20 minute wait, which was fine, but only waited about 5 minutes. Apparently they just cleaned off our booth, we both had wet seats, a manager was near by & we told her, she said she would take care of it, did not see her again. My husband wiped off w/his napkin & requested another one from our server. We ordered, & I had a special request regarding my salad & it was done correctly, but we had hardly started our salads when our entrees came. Some items on their menu seem to copy another local chain, California Dreaming, their salads, their house dressing, serving croissants & the potato soup. My husband had the ribs which he liked, but you can only get full rack, 1/2 rack not offered. I tried the Blackened chicken mac N cheese, it was ok, but was a large plate, so brought half home, could have been cheesier & spicier. Our at first attentive server became less so, I had to ask a passing server for water refill. We had to ask more than once for our 2 go containers & then for a bag to put the containers in. There was a huge crowd waiting when we left, so it is popular. Since there are so many choices in Columbia, we probably won't go back, was good, but not good enough.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Ninety Six, South Carolina
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

These is a great place for a couple or groups! I really enjoyed my lunch ! It's in a great location, you can shop after your meal an don't have to drive that to the mall

• Visited October 2013