“Better than I expected” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Chuluota, Florida
“Better than I expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were visiting Fort Jackson to see both of my boys graduate from Basic Combat Training. As a last resort we opted for China Chef because we didn't feel like trying to fight the crowds on base and this was close to the cabin. I was pleasantly surprised! The outside of the strip mall isn't in the best shape and it's not in the best neighborhood...so I wasn't sure what I was getting myself into! The day before we ate at a nice mexican restaurant and my daughter got food poisoning...so we were a little nervous! I ordered the vegetarian spring rolls- which were very good. I also ordered the Bean curd Szechuan, which was pretty good too. My husband ordered General Tao's Chicken, which he said wasn't bad.

Visited August 2012