“Fun” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Family Fare
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
“Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

just had my first visit, indoor and outdoor seating. free band upstairs MDM was great. Slurpee drinks with nice bartenders. Suggest VIP parking.

Visited April 2014

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
“Great food, awesome patio, terrible service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Popped into Willy's because the sun was shining and the patio looked inviting. I had the drunken chicken sandwich with slaw. It was delicious and the Coronas were cold.
Unfortunately, the service was slow to the point that we were considering leaving before our drinks arrived. There was one waitress for the place but it wasn't terribly busy so I'm not sure why there was such a wait.
The waitress apologized for the wait everytime she came to our table but it wasn't corrected.
Seems like a great place to chow down or party but only if there's more staff on shift.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aiken, South Carolina
“Awesome Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

This was my first time at Willys if I knew they served food, which was a bit more extensive thanJillians' I would have hung out there . the drinks were great the live band was totally AWESOME, and the crowd engaged. I will MOST CERTAINLY return, Keep up the great everything

Visited July 2012