“first time enjoy!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Winnsboro, South Carolina
“first time enjoy!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

My daughter took me there for my birthday. I had never been or eaten Japanese food before in my life. the food were cook right in from of you the cook he was very nice and the food were good and you get your money worth. .It was experience that I had never had before. I will be going back..

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Muskego, Wisconsin
“Group Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Had a large group, 19 people. Called ahead for a reservation. They didn't sit us until everyone was there. Good food and not too expensive for a Japanese Steak House.

Visited July 2012
Columbia, SC
“Food is great but service is terrible.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

Server rolled her eyes and sucked her teeth because we spent 3 minutes deciding. Desert was served immediately after hibachi meal was placed on plates. We spent $75, including a decent tip, but got the bums rush from the moment we were seated. That was my second and last visit.

• Visited June 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greensboro
“A lot of food for the money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2010

I ate here to do something different. It was good. The food is prepared before you and is fresh. The staff is friendly. Get there between 5 PM - 6 PM for great specials.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lugoff, SC
“Favorite Japenese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2008

I love Sumos! I always get the same thing: the filet mignon and chicken. It is a huge amount and I can only eat half. It comes with soup, salad, rice, veggie mix and the steak and chicken. And after, you get sherbert! Its so good and the cooks are the best! They really get to have fun and entertain everybody! This is my favorite place to take a group of friends!