“Excellent... the best” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Columbia, South Carolina
“Excellent... the best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

What else can I say... My husband and I had the best hot sausage sandwiches we've had in 20 years. The service was greatness the portions were huge. So glad we went!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lexington, South Carolina
“More Please”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

If you want that "I've died and gone to pimento cheese heaven" feeling, this is the place to experience it. Order a big scoop of it with a basket of pita chips and indulge. The other menu items and daily specials are culinary delights too.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, South Carolina
“Best Pimento cheese ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Diane knows what she's doing when she opened this place! It has the best sandwiches, soup, and pimento cheese and pita chips ever!!!! Everything is fresh and always good! The white pimento cheese is my fave! My hubby and I try to come here at least once a month! The brunch on Sundays is always delish as well!

Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“Impressive First Visit!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We visited last weekend when in town visiting our daughter. My husband had an excellent cobb salad and I tried the salad plate with chic. and tuna salad, which was very good. Our daughter had one of the chicken sanwiches which she enjoyed too. The desserts are to die for! We split coconut cream pie- yum, and cheesecake.The decor and vibe of the restaurant adde to the experience. We will be back to try more menu items next time we are in town!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Greenville, South Carolina, United States
“Fantastic Brunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

Had Sunday brunch and it was great. Had the pecan banana pancakes and they were fantastic. They had bananas and pecans throughout, not just on top. The bacon was top notch and good coffee too. It was a nice atmosphere and the service was good. The eggs benedict looked really good and I will probably get that next time. The prices were good and comparable to cracker barrel and the quality of food is much better.

• Visited May 2014