“One of the best pulled pork dishes I've ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 827 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Queens, New York
“One of the best pulled pork dishes I've ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

The meal was started with warm bread with some really great apple butter. They also gave us a bucket of peanuts. I ordered vinegar pulled pork which was just out-of-this-world delicious! My boyfriend ordered a steak which had a lot of marbling - I wasn't too fond of it since I like my meat lean, but he loved it. Would definitely eat there again.

Visited December 2011

Columbia, South Carolina
“Date Night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2011

My husband and I had date night on Monday, October 31, 2011. We decided to go to Texas Roadhouse , we have been there plenty of times and really enjoyed the food as well as the service.

If you want a fun and upbeat atmosphere while enjoying great service and food then this is the restaurant for you. They play mostly country music and every hour the wait staff does a line dance in the aisles, its absolutely fun!!

The service is fantastic the wait staff is caring and very in tuned to your needs. This is a great place to eat it has a wonderful food from shrimp, burgers to sirloin steak and t-bone steak...of course for us we go there for the mouth watering and tender steak!

• Visited October 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas, PA
“Texas Roadhouse is a must”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

On our annual trip to Florida, our family took time to stop at the Texas Roadhouse on Two Notch Road in Columbia. As other reviews stated, it was worth the stop. It was a rainy night after 7 PM and the parking lot was jammed. We were waited on immediately and our order was brought promptly. The steaks were all tender and juicy. Although it was past the early bird special, they gave us our dinners for the early bird price. The place is rather noisy, but the food was excellent. Wished we had such a place where we live.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
germany
“Good steakhouse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011

We can recommend this clean,friendly,typical "american-dinerstyle" steakhouse!
Very good steaks and good service!

• Visited July 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Another Excellent TR!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011 via mobile

I was looking for something authentic for ribs and southern cooking when the hotel clerk laughed and said Texas Roadhouse was the best place in the area. I had been to TR on many other occasions and various locations throughout the country and this was just the same. Same great taste, value, etc. After being here for 2 weeks and eating out every night, I'll have to admit....the hotel clerk was right!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere