“Great Tuna and Bang Bang Shrimp” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great Tuna and Bang Bang Shrimp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

We sat at the bar and had excellent service. We used to eat at the Bone Fish in Ft Myers Fl our home town. One thing I have to say is the food, service and atmosphere are consistently some of the best of the chain restaurants. I have never had a bad experience in any of the Bone Fish Grills. We had the Tuna and the Bang Bang shrimp they were both outstanding with exactly the same recipe as we are used to. Who ever is running the training program for this franchise is doing an OUTSTANDING JOB.

• Visited October 2012

West Columbia, SC
“Great Birthday Diner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Made a reservation the day before for 6:30 PM. Last night when we arrived, the place was packed. Wednesday is $5 Bang Bang shrimp night. My wife and I were quickly seated and our server came by within 2 minutes to welcome us to Bonefish and take our drink orders. We ordered the Bang Bang shrimp and some wine. The shrimp came out just after our wine arrived along with some nice bread and olive oil for dipping. Great start to the evening for far! My wife had the 6 oz sirloin with the garlic mashed potatoes. Cooked perfect. I had the Alaska King crab special. You have to ask for the special, it is not on the menu. The crab were also perfect and I barely finished the serving. At the end of the evening, our server brought our a nice small box with two chocolate wafers as a gift for my birthday. Just a great evening with my wife enjoying great food and service. Will be back soon!

• Visited November 2012
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

I am not a fan of seafood but was coerced into going to this restaurant by some friends and am so glad I went. The fish was delicious! Bonefish remains the only place where I will order fish. Also, the bang bang shrimp is awesome! I would highly recommend ordering it as an appetizer. The creme brûlée was phenomenal too!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Always a favorite with family and friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Bonefish Grill is great for family and friends dining together.....Typically the food is very good (with a miss sometimes!). Slightly pricey but worth it.....bang, bang shrimp always a favorite. Good salads. Specials usually a good choice.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Chapin, SC
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

No matter what time of day after 4 p.m. of course (restaurant opens at 4) your service and food will be great. In all the years I have been coming here I have only had one bad experience and they made it right, right away.

Visited July 2012