“Nice hotel and would stay here again.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save 15%!
Ranked #3 of 92 hotels in Columbia
Oak Ridge, TN
“Nice hotel and would stay here again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2010

We always select Hampton Inn's where ever our travels take us and this one did not disappoint.

We had reservations for 2 nights and needed to add a third night, but they were 100% booked. When we returned from dinner on night 2, the hotel staff greeted us by name and advised us that another guest had canceled his 2nd night and they had gone ahead and reserved the room for us. Of course if we preferred to cancel we could have done that.

We've never had that kind of service at any hotel before.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business

94 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Traveling
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

Was in town for a meeting 10 miles away and the property at which the meeting was being held did not have nice reviews at all. Chose this property because the other Hamptons which had rooms available had a myriad of good and bad reviews while this property had excellent ones. I was not disappointed with the stay.....the property was well kept, loved the fluffy pillows and the gentleman who checked us in (and out) was very friendly. If I was in town I would have no problem staying at this hotel again.....I did not have an issue with noise from the interstate during my stay (and I like to sleep in a room as silent as tomb).

• Stayed October 2009, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2009

I am impressed with this hotel. I stayed in room 301 which I recommend. The lay out was a bit different from the normal rooms at the Hampton. It is hard to explain but the layout made the room seem huge. The bed was comfortable. There was a couch, flat screen tv, FREE WIFI, microwave, and fridge. The bathroom had an awesome shower. It was a full size walk in shower. I like that better than a shower/tub combo. Check in was good because the staff was pleasant. The only negative was the housekeepers knocking on the door at 9am even when I had privacy on the door nob.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled on business
Nashville
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2008

Arrived Fri evening for a 1night stay enroute to N.Carolina beach from Nashville with wife and kids (2yr and 5yr). 2 queen beds, very comfortable. Front desk folks were extremely pleasant and helpful with an extra request (more pillows). Hotel is kept very clean and rooms are very quiet. Morn breakfast was nice for family. All-in-all, a very pleasant stay and worth the $110 rate we paid.

• Liked — Clean; helpful staff; price
  • Disliked — Was only there for a sleepover and early departure next day
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2008

This is a brand new Hampton Inn right off I-20. Our room was nice with a refrigerator, microwave and flat panel tv. The bed was very comfortable. Unfortuanately we did experience some traffic noise.

• Stayed April 2008
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Hampton Inn Columbia I-20 / Clemson Road? Share your experiences!