“Good Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Doing business
Columbia, South Carolina
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I am very fond of the Mellow Mushroom's pizza, but they are expensive. I have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. The pizza is always good, and the beer cold. I do not list them as my favorite pizza in town (The Pizza Joint, and The Village Idiot), but I do like them a lot.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

74% Recommend
charleston
“Grandkids like it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

LOUD, loud, loud . . . and this was not a football or graduation weekend. The pizza appeals to the grandchildren, but it's way too rubbery for me. Difficult place to have a conversation. We noted that at the table for 6 next to us, all 6 were texting on their cell phones -- that was probably the best way to communicate.

Visited May 2013
Somewhere Warm
“Pizza and Sandwiches”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

This is a very good, small chain. My son loves the pizza and always orders more than he can eat, so he can take it home and have leftovers. I love their tofu sandwich but add avocado, for an extra charge. The half is enough for me for a meal, so I do the same as my son and order a whole and have an easy meal later. We went during the lunch rush but were served quickly and efficiently. Just wish they had cleaned off the seats before seating us. Friendly staff. Good food. Inexpensive. Full of college students.

Visited May 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
“The Food is to Die For!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I've been to dinner twice now and both times the food has been excellent. The flavors make your mouth sing! The first visit the service was awesome.., this last visit the server was not as sharp but the Food Made everything OKAY! A must dine.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, South Carolina
“Gluten Free Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

There is an option of gluten free pizza which by the way is great!! And very good pinot noir by the glass!
The service and atmosphere were really welcoming!

• Visited February 2013