I went to SC to watch my "adopted by love son" graduate from bootcamp. Every Quality that I have been to has those nice pillow top, comfortable beds....this one was thin and could feel every spring in my back. I would expect that from Econo Lodge but not Quality. I specifically asked for 1st floor when making reservation but had to take 2nd floor anyway. The parking on side of building I was on was the biggest cluster I have ever seen, had to either back in or back out, no other way. The bathroom was not cleaned, could see the dead bugs in the light fixture....just yuk, but glad they were dead. Bedspread had burn holes in quite a few areas, was smoking room but still after that many burns put the thing to rags already. The blanket had orange and red stains on it and I woke up with glitter all over me. When I said something about the glitter and being very upset about it the front desk guy just said, ok I'll let housekeeping know. I do NOT recommend this particular Quality to anyone. Oh yeah, when I asked if there was another Choice Hotel in area I was told there was only 1, come to find out there are 3 other Quality Inns in Columbia...who knows how many Choice there are. I will never occupy this place again and wish I could have moved somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn & Suites™ Ft. Jackson Maingate is conveniently located near Interstate 77, providing easy access to Fort Jackson and Williams-Brice Stadium, home of the University of South Carolina Gamecocks. This Columbia, SC hotel is also close to:South Carolina State Fairgrounds/Williams-Brice StadiumRiverbanks Zoo & Garden South Carolina State Museum Colonial Center multipurpose arena The surrounding area offers many exciting things to do, including hiking and biking trails, golfing, fishing and boating. Nearby shopping centers and restaurants cater to a variety of tastes and budgets.This Columbia, SC hotel offers many fine features and amenities, including:Free Hot breakfast Free coffee Free wireless high-speed Internet access Free local and long distance calls After a busy day, relax on the sundeck and enjoy a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool.Guests traveling on business will welcome additional conveniences like the public computer with Internet access, in-room desks, and access to copy and fax services. A meeting room is available to accommodate up to 25 people for most events and business functions.All well-appointed guest rooms come equipped with coffee makers, refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms include whirlpool bathtubs and sofa sleepers. Non-smoking rooms are also offered.Whether traveling for business or vacationing with the family, the Quality Inn & Suites Ft. Jackson Maingate in Columbia offers you ideal accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Otel so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Fort Jackson Maingate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn & Suites Fort Jackson Maingate Hotel Columbia
- Quality Inn And Suites Fort Jackson Maingate
- Columbia Quality Inn
- Quality Inn Columbia