“Excellent location & Decor” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Online and Save
Ranked #1 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Chapel Hill, NC
“Excellent location & Decor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2007

I called this hotel directly and snagged one of the last rooms for the night. This hotel is located near several restaurants and beside a mall. Open for less than a year, it still feels brand new with beautiful decor and a comfy bed. A small frig for the two free bottled waters was a nice touch. Room 503 had a great view of the parking lot where my vehicle was in sight. A daily Starbucks drinker, I must admit, the complimentary off-brand morning coffee actually tasted pretty good! I did not eat any food at this location. A business office on the lobby floor, open 24 hours, allowed me to check my email and print out a location on mapquest that I needed for my stay. My one night stay for a double bed for one person was $108. I felt very safe at this hotel and feel Columbia, SC does NOT have a lot of attractive hotels, but this one is the one I would highly recommend...especially for single women traveling alone.

• Liked — Beside mall & interstate
  • Disliked — Overpriced for Columbia
  • Stayed May 2007, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Grand Rapids
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2007

We stayed at this hotel for two nights, February 23-24. Our stay coincided with a middle-school science fair in town. They placed us right in the middle of the middle schoolers. The kids acted like, well, middle school kids. Did I mention the 5:45 wake up call intended for the kids? Neither the chaperones nor the hotel management seemed interested in riding herd on the kids.

We moved to a different floor for the second night. The kids found their way to that floor too.

After we got home we wrote to the hotel. We did not receive the courtesy of a reply.

Beautiful property but unresponsive management.

Stayed February 2007
ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2007

We visited over Presidents day weekend, 4 nights in a suite, this hotel is great. the location is excellent, right off I 26 exit, next to tons of great restaurants, a huge mall, 2 movie theatres, anything you would ever need for a mini vacation. the staff was polite, went out of their way to help with your needs,etc. The indoor pool and hot tub also was clean,always had towels,very generous hours. I will highly recommend this hotel to anyone, it is brand new also. we are going back in the fall and will stay here again.

• Liked — location, cleanliness
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison

Address: 434 Columbiana Drive, Columbia, SC 29212
Location: United States > South Carolina > Columbia
#1 Family Hotel in Columbia
#1 Business Hotel in Columbia
#2 Romantic Hotel in Columbia
#9 Best Value Hotel in Columbia
Hotel Class:3 star — Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hilton Garden Inn Columbia / Harbison Hotel Columbia
Hilton Columbia
Columbia Hilton

If you own or manage Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.