“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
Norcross
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

Every Hilton Garden Inn is not the same; but housekeeping at Columbia-Harbison is fantastic. The room was clean as a whistle the first time around. Not once did I have to call the front desk with a complaint. I transferred from a nearby Marriott that had bed bugs in the middle of the night. Hilton came to the rescue. Thanks again Hilton!

Room Tip: Restaurants close to hotel. Shopping one exit away.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Jesse B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you very much for recognizing our hardworking housekeepers! We pride ourselves on having a spotless hotel. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Sacramento, CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We stayed three nights mid-week for a business trip. The business was in downtown Columbia which is about a 10 mile drive. The Hilton Garden Inn and their staff have done a fantastic job of making this a very business-friendly hotel with a small receptions in the evening to allow for winding down after a hectic day. One evening, a manager's reception was held and the next evening they provided a special on wings. The pool and spa are a bit small and indoors so it is best to use these facilities during non-peak hours if possible. They do have a business center with a couple of computers, a printer, and a fax machine -- available at no extra charge for guests. The chairs in the lobby are comfortable and they have a very large conference-type table out front that was used frequently by other business travelers during our stay. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Higher floor away from the elevator; view of back of hotel (parking lot is in front of hotel).
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Jesse B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
Thank you very much for your review of our property. It looks like you touched on everything. We pride ourselves on being the # 1 hotel for business travel in Columbia, SC. Come back and see us soon! Thanks again.
Irmo, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

I was soooo impressed with the way the staff (Charles, Tierica, Rasheena and Jesse) treated me. They put on the ritz when it came to customer service. I had never been to the Hilton Garden Inn. My visit was like royalty fit for a queen. Soon as I walked through the doors, Tierica greeted me with a big beautiful smile. 3 minutes to breakfast closing Charles made French toast for me with a smile. Rasheena fixed me a large glass of ice cold coke. Jesse was a very polite supervisor with nothing but kind words to say about his employees. Even the cleaning staff added a perfect touch of warmth and a friendly welcome. I just love Hilton Garden Inn at Columbia/Harbison. I surely will come back again. Mevelyn Gaither

Room Tip: Make your request and Hilton Garden Inn will try to accommodate you with their best friendly and war...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Jesse B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Thank you very much for such an amazing review of our property and our staff members! I enjoyed speaking with you at the desk and hearing your kind words about the employees you encountered during your stay. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you. We hope you will be back to see us soon!
Anderson, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Everyone at the Hilton Garden Inn - Harbison goes out of their way to be friendly and accommodating! From the front desk service (Erik, et al) to the restaurant/bar staff (LaPorcha, Cheyenne, Caroline---Zuriel (wonderful chef!), to the busy men and women behind the scenes keeping everything spotless and in working order.... HGI Harbison gets an EXCELLENT rating from me!

Room Tip: The suites are worth the price! Otherwise opt for a whirlpool, king!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Jesse B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Angie,

Thank you so much for your great comments about our staff. I will share your review with our staff members and let them know they are doing a wonderful job. Thanks again for the compliments!! We hope to see you again very soon.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The staff at this hotel are among the best I've done business with. From the front desk to the buffet breakfast chefs, everyone is sincerely friendly and they make sure guests are enjoying their stay. Breakfast buffet is wonderful....very nice selection, particularly the fresh fruit!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Jesse B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review of our property, and thank you for your comments about our staff. They work hard to provide every guest with a great experience. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We hope to see you again soon!
Orangeburg, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for the Xterra 5K. I was warmly received and the check in process was a snap. The front desk staff were very cordial and made me feel like I was coming home. The cleaning staff I met in the hall all said hello as well. The hotel was clean and inviting. I had a king room and it was very spacious. After my wild trail run the next morning, the late check out time allowed me to shower, take a nap, and still leave without asking for any additional time. The room amenities were nice (loved the Keurig).

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank so much for sharing your experience! This is exactly the kind of experience we strive to create with each guest. We love being your home away from home. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. We hope to see you again very soon! Thanks again.
Durham, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I checked into this hotel for my family reunion. The front desk staff was wonderful to my whole family. The beds are comfortable. The rooms were clean. My family reunion is the fourth of July weekend every year and it travels we are already considering coming back to this hotel for next upcoming year.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Joseph S, Sales Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Richard:

Thank you and your family for choosing our property to host your family reunion this season and for taking the time to post this review! It was a pleasure taking care of your group and we are delighted that you enjoyed yourself. We look forward to hearing from you soon so that we may help to plan your next visit!

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Columbia - Harbison? Share your experiences!