“A great little pizza place” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Californian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations
IRONTON
“A great little pizza place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had the distinct pleasure of stumbling into Za's while shopping in Columbia, SC. I was desperate for a bathroom! They were gracious enough to allow me use of their facilities, even though I wasn't a paying customer. While I was there, the food smelled so good that I convinced my sister-in-law to stop for lunch. It was very delicious and the staff was great. I have gone out of my way to eat there several times since then. I have not found one thing that I didn't like. The zones are great, the pasta salad, the pizza, even the kids menu selections are great. I am definitely a big fan of Za's.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charlotte, North Carolina
“One of my favorite restaurants in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is my wife and I's go to place for a good quality meal. Right on Davine Street near Shandon its a perfect place to go for a Friday happy hour dinner. Pizzas, salad, pastas, top to bottom all made fresh and made with quality.. You won't be disappointed.

Visited March 2013
Key West, Florida
“Too LOUD!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Food was great, but add ons make for very pricey pizza. Plus, at $2 a pop the sausage and pepperoni were skimpy. $8 above the cost of the base $12 pizza seemed a bit excessive. Taste was fantastic. Wood fired baking is terrific. Music was literally painfully loud. A complaint resulted in turning it down a notch, but still way too loud, causing people to almost shout at each other to be heard at their own tables. Remodeling of the restaurant is tadtefully done. Nice decor.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Warren, Ohio
“Kid friendly, customized pizzas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Za's is a very nice, kid-friendly restaurant. The kid's menu includes the typical things you'd expect (chicken tenders, mac-n-cheese, and pizza.) The good news is that they have an extensive menu of salads, sandwiches, and pizzas. A nice twist they add from the average pizza place is that you can customize your pizza from a bunch of different options. Although the crust was clearly not prepared in-house, the food was still tasty and prepared quickly. If you have kids and are looking for a decent place for dinner with good service and minimal drama, this is the place for you.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great pizza and salads”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I love their pizza and calzones. I love their salads and how fresh all of their ingredients are. They have really good dessert options too! When it's nice outside you can dine outdoors which is lovely. I would suggest this place for a large group as the restaurant is a little on the small side, but it's a perfect lunch or dinner options for groups of 4 or less. I think thy most people could find something they like from the menu selection.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere