“Awesome find!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #124 of 840 Restaurants in Columbia
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“Awesome find!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stopped in Columbia during a road trip and were looking for gluten-free food options for our kids. This was close to our hotel so we tried it out. It was excellent!! The staff really knew their stuff when it came to GF issues and served us up some excellent pizzas. My wife and I took advantage if the GF beer selection as well. Great location with lots of good people watching.

Morgantown, Pennsylvania
“Very good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

Good pizza, not to expensive and within walking distance of the courtyard and many USC venues. The ingredients are fresh and the staff was really great. Lots of extra and lots of choices, great place for a good pizza. Although I would have liked if the pizza was cooked just a little more, I should have asked.

Visited January 2014
Reno, Nevada
“This is not pizza. Cardboard tastes better.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

The place was popular with the kids from campus probably due to the plethora of tables and t.v.'s. My dinner partner and I tried a 'pizza' and bread sticks. Mal. This 'joint' is one block up from campus. I would expect the food to be good because of its proximity to campus but the food is not good. Moe's, a couple of doors over, was tasty. Uncle Maddio's was not edible. We left most of our food on the table. The service was great. We stood in line and watched as 'pizza's' were being made. Waitstaff were pleasant. We helped ourselves to our drinks. We tried to aide the taste of the 'pizza' with peppers but it really couldn't be saved. Seek food elsewhere.

Visited January 2014
north myrtle beach
“Not our kind of pizza joint.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

We didn't quite know what to expect coming to this place but decided to give it a try. Setup is a weird combination of restaurant and fast food. You order your pizza or whatever else at a cafeteria-style line which is supposed to be good because you get to "pick" your topping and watch the people make your pizza. Sort of like the Subway approach to pizza. The problem we had is ordering took way too long. The people taking orders were the same ones making the pizza. We had to wait in line behind one guy ordering a large pizza and a young woman ordering about four different small pizzas to go, so we had to wait while the rather indifferent workers set out all their toppings and made these people's pizzas. There was some confusion at the checkout process so our whole ordering time took more than 10 minutes. I ordered a Panini because we had had pizza several times this week and it was not very good. Steak full of gristle,bread not really grilled. Earlier when we got there the owner had suggested we not order the Panini, which I thought was kind of strange...why would the owner suggest not going for something on the menu? Anyway, it wasn't worth the money. Wait staff seemed hurried and flustered and almost ran over one woman in our party twice while she was trying to get out of her chair. Girl doing check out seemed flustered and took a long time. t was dollar draft night and they ran out of draft Bud light. Place is at the bottom of a ritzy college condominium dorm so you're going to deal mostly with college students as customers. Best thing I can say is the place is very new and very clean, and my friend seemed to enjoy her personal pizza. Maybe I'm old-fashioned but I would have preferred an old-fashioned pizzeria experience. I don't need to watch a guy putting the toppings on my pizza and would prefer not to spend 10 minutes in line. There are much better pizza places in Columbia, and certainly much better paninis!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“ok”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

pretty much fast food looked like a place for the school kids pizza sauce was way to sweet not what we are used to being from new York salad was good

Visited October 2013