“Always good” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Columbia, South Carolina
“Always good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

You really cannot go wrong with Longhorn Steak House. It is one of the best choices for a great steak dinner for the family and the service was superb as well.One of my top choices whatever city I travel to!

Visited January 2014

South Carolina
“Not like other Longhorns”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

On Saturday February 08, we did the call ahead seating for 12. We were told they could seat us at 6:30 pm. We arrived at 6:25, and we got seated at 7:15 pm. we got our drinks at around 7:30. Orders for food was taken and it was 20 minutes before the salads were brought out. and we ask 15 minutes later where the rest of the salads were. All the steaks were sent out Rare regardless of how they were ordered. three were sent back. When the finally brought the steaks back they had not touched them, they were still rare and little colder. I had a 12 oz. renegade sirloin, was very tough. I eat at a Longhorns on Decker Blvd. and the service and food is great. this place needs the name changed to "AT Your Own Risk". I will never return to this Longhorn.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, SC
“Snow day lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

During a recent day off due to snow, my husband and I decided to see if any restaurants were open. There were only a couple and Longhorn's was one. I ordered French Onion Soup and a salad. Both were very good. My husband ordered the Mac and cheese and soup. Excellent! We were kind of surprised at how good the lunch was because we typically don't go to chain restaurants very much. We will go back to Longhorn's!

Visited February 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Big chain. Good food.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I assume this is a big chain. That is what it feels like, Dependable, good food. Bought and cooked in bulk, I would think. Too many other local options for me to choose to go to Longhorn.

Visited March 2013
Ocala, Florida
“Steak Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

All I can say is eight people, eight various steak dinners and everyone had a perfect meal....have enjoyed Longhorn in several states always great

Visited August 2013