“Horrible service” 2 of 5 stars

2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Food is ok
Service is horrible
The waitress got my order wrong 3 times
The whole ordeal took more than an hour
Avoid

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Columbia, South Carolina
“Avoid”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Came here yesterday with a female friend. Had an okay meal while watching the World Cup match, until I found a bug in my salad (not until I was finished eating, which is a lot scarier). After paying with exact change and getting the heck out, I heard from a friend that the waitress, who I went to school with, was talking badly about me on Twitter. Would not visit again.

Visited July 2014
Cairo, Egypt
“Ok midettrinian food in columbia”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

I was invited on lunch while I was visiting the business school. I had Sish Tawook (chicken dish) with rice and salad. The chicken was little bit dry and not flavored as I eat in any middle east country. The tabouli salad lacked the flavor. But the prices are reasonable and the staff is friendly.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“Great food with an asterik”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

If I just rated what we had to eat, it would be excellent and it'd be 5 stars, but the rating system wants an overall rating, so it'll have to be 4 stars and here's why. We had the lamb kabob - asked for the lamb to be at least medium rare, and it was great! One the best that we've had in years. The Hummus and bread were fantastic, as was the egg plant appetizer (name I can't remember) that resembled Hummus. From what I saw, this is a really great restaurant! Now the asterik - they don't serve wine (nor can you bring your own) and the lights can't be dimmed, so I'd say it lacks atmosphere (are you reading this owners?). Here we are, enjoying the wonderful food, sitting under a light that's too bright and can't be dimmed. This isn't a fast food restaurant, it's a Middle Eastern restaurant, so what's with the lights? We will go back when guests come to town, but, for the most part, we'll just order take-out and go back to our place for some wine and atmosphere!

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, South Carolina
“Long Time Favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Always good. I enjoy the sampler, which is a little bit of everything. I could almost become a vegetarian if I ate here everyday!

• Visited August 2013