“Very Good” 4 of 5 stars

803-451-0051
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cola's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 798 Restaurants in Columbia
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lady Street
Transit: There is a bus station 50 feet from Cola"s front door.
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Very Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Went for dinner Atmosphere was really neat. The waitress Kate was Great! Had the poached pear salad and spilt it , awesome. I had the mussels and shrimp rigatoni which was fabulous, large portion had to take some with me couldn't finish. My spouse had the chicken which he also could not finish. Great size portion food was amazing atmosphere was a little loud not a quiet dinner kind of place looks like a local place to stop after work for people who live there all business people. Will be going back next time in town.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Unusual Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I met friends here for dinner. The restaurant is rather funky, in an old RC Cola bottling plant, and although it was noisy, our booth felt private and we were able to enjoy our conversation. The menu includes dishes for vegetarian and meat lover alike, and such unusual combinations as Black Eye Pea and Butternut Squash Salad, and a grilled fish of the day served on a bed of grits, andouille sausage and veggies. The soup of the day was a delicious gazpacho.

Visited May 2014
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Good Food, Great Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Went there to celebrate USC graduation and came away satisfied. Location is an old RC/Nehi Cola factory and conversion to a restaurant was very well done. Food was all very good with portions large enough that my wife and daughter could not finish. I especially noticed and liked the fact that the table were not packed so tightly that you could hear the details of conversations at the next table over.

I'd go back again and would recommend it to others.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Prince George, Virginia
“Awesome Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2014

Eight of us went to Colas to celebrate a birthday and graduation from USC. All eight of us came out well satisfied and singing the praises for Cola's. My filet was perfectly cooked and well seasoned, accompanied by two delicious sides, fresh green beans and baby potatoes. My wife had pork tenderloin and raved over it. Mixed drinks were well prepared and service was excellent. While the food is a bit pricey, it is worth it for the quality you receive. I hope you get to visit Cola's and enjoy this culinary treat. It is the best restaurant that I have visited in Columbia.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aiken, South Carolina
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014

Delicious upscale Southern food! A little pricey, but everything I ate was incredible and worth it. I wanted to order everything on the menu! Can't wait to go back again, and I'd definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Visited May 2014