“Great food, super weak drinks!” 4 of 5 stars

803-451-0051
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cola's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 858 Restaurants in Columbia
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Lady Street
Transit: There is a bus station 50 feet from Cola"s front door.
“Great food, super weak drinks!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Skip the cocktails, very skimpy on liquor. Food is great. Fun atmosphere
Next time will stick with wine or beer.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Birmingham, Alabama
“Awesome atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Ate dinner here with some coworkers and loved the atmosphere. Old brick walls, exposed beams, and two big garage doors they open if the weather is nice. The bar offered an impressive cocktail and wine list. The beer list was nice as well with a few craft options. Food was excellent and the service was great.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Atlanta, Georgia
“Perfectly executed dishes..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

Appetizer - goats cheese and beets.... Real interesting twist with a slight heat mixed with oranges... Fantastic..
Entrée - trout .... Perfectly cooked - Even had a dry salt rub on the skin side that made the whole dish come alive..
Cool atmosphere - with wide open Garage Style doors that open onto the street .....
Highly recommend.....

Atlanta, Georgia
“Fun, Great Food/Att”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Loved the atmosphere with a good choice of food. Service was tremendous as well. My only small critique would be the portion of the Shrimp & Grits. The sauce was fabulous, but make sure to have an app or bread to fill the gaps if you are like me and prefer a 'New Orleans' portion!

Visited March 2014
Irmo, South Carolina
“Perfect service and delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I recently went to this restaurant with my husband and I was sure I had made a reservation online. I did not take confirmation number with me. They told me they were booked full until 9:00 or 9:30. It was 6:30 on a beautiful Saturday evening. I sat down and started searching my smartphone for the reservation. Several times, the hostess came over and told me how sorry she was. People were pouring in for dinner and drinks. About 15 mins later, the hostess came over and said she did have one table that was going to be open if we did not mind sitting in the middle of the room. Of course not! I was so happy, and we even had a view of the outside through large open windows. We had 2 appetizers, entrees, drinks, and split a dessert. Our waiter was very attentive and the food was wonderful! I finally found my reservation and I had made it for the following Saturday. I told hostess and she said she was just glad that she got us seated. The food was exceptional BUT the hostess and servers did what a good business SHOULD do if possible......make the customer happy:) we will definitely return again and highly recommend Colas. Reservations are a very good idea on weekends.

• Visited April 2014