“Great concert ” 3 of 5 stars

Coastal NC
5 attraction reviews
“Great concert ”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

We sat up very high to see Bruno Mars, the view was great but the acoustics were horrible. Thankfully Bruno Mars was still fun to watch! I don't know if we would chose this venue again for a concert, if we did we would definitely sit lower.

Martinsville, Virginia
7 attraction reviews
“Great Venue”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

We went to see Bruno Mars and we had nose-bleed seats, but even from where we were at the music was awesome and you could still clearly see Bruno either on the stage or on the screens. Also, getting in and out was pretty easy considering the place was packed.

Visited June 2014
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
42 attraction reviews
“High School Basketball”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Was able to see my high school team come out in the top. The place is great for USC games and other events and concerts.

Visited January 2014
9 attraction reviews
“great place to watch games and circus and other stuff too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

Great price to see circus and and basketball and concerts and nice place to enjoy other people also i will visit again soon

Visited March 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
12 attraction reviews
“Nice Arena with ample parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

This arena hold a lot of people and hosts many different types of events. I have attended many different events here over the years. Every time I have ordered seats, they have been in a great location, except for on one occasion. This one time I had to sit very close to the top of the Arena. I do not have a fear of heights, but I felt very sick to my stomach and could hardly see anything because our seats were so far from the stage. Otherwise, I have had a pleasant experience each time I have attended an event at Colonial Life Arena

Visited April 2014