“Great Location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites at Harbison

Save Saved
You added Comfort Suites at Harbison to your Saves list
Comfort Suites at Harbison
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   750 Saturn Pkwy @ Harbison Blvd (Exit 103), Columbia, SC 29212   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #39 of 92 hotels in Columbia
Corydon, Indiana
“Great Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

My stay was totally uneventful! I came in after midnight and the desk clerk opened the door and greeted me. She told me about places nearby that I could get something to eat at such a late hour. My room was ready, clean, and quiet. Breakfast was hot, plentiful, and tasty. Check out consisted of leaving my key at the front desk because my bill had already been put under my door and my paper was there too. When you come late, the sign out front says ring the bell for entrance. Don't waste your time. THERE IS NO BELL! They should get a bell or change there sign.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

64 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

So my family and I stayed at this hotel for the USC/Georgia game. We were in the lobby watching TV and one of the managers came over and said "It's 10 o'clock and the lobby is closing for tonight and turned the TV off. OFF!!! We could not believe it. We traveled a long way and paid $119 a night for a room and we couldn't sit in the lobby to watch TV. Oddly enough the TV didn't work the next morning. See what being nasty can do. So we would never stay at this hotel again. Nor would I tell any friend to stay their either.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

My friend and I stayed at this property on September 28th. The front desk clerk was friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and very spacious. The free breakfast included cereals, eggs, waffles, bagels, juice and coffee. Just enough to get your day started. For two ladies staying on property, we both felt safe the entire time (did not see any workers drinking in the parking lot). The property is in a busy area with lots to do and its only a short drive to five points. When I visit Columbia again, I will be staying at this Comfort Suites.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Bryan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I really appreciate all the staff did to correct everything that needed to be corrected.. The hotell was very clean, friendly staff, and very good breakfast. My son got up early every morning to enjoy your breakfast and that's unusual for him. Thanks in advance.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Margie R, General Manager at Comfort Suites at Harbison, responded to this review, September 23, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our hotel. We try our best to make sure each and every guest's stay with us is pleasant, and I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us! I hope you will choose us again the next time you are in the area.
Richmond, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel twice in recent months due to its proximity to USC. The hotel itself is very good. My issue is with the dozens of workmen (utility workers or road crew?) staying here on both trips that made the parking lot very unfomfortable. In the evening, these guys were downing beers in the parking lot and tailgating around their work trucks like it was a NASCAR event. This was on two stays months apart, so I cannot consider it an isolated event. I would not recommend this hotel for women traveling alone. Stays were during the week. Maybe the workmen clear out on weekends.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Georgetown, South Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

this was the worst hotel stay i've had with my wife and child. the front desk staff couldn't find our reservation when we first arrived. throughout the day our visit was constantly interrupted by drunk military personnel...when we complained to the front desk we were told that it would be fine and that we were perfectly safe, the problem was never addressed. We finally left at 10:30pm for another hotel after the front desk [person was disrespectful to my wife. Tried for several days to get in contact with GM and totally got the run around....Awesome customer service, i think not.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Margie R, General Manager at Comfort Suites at Harbison, responded to this review, August 21, 2012
I would like to take the time to apologize for the issues you had during your stay at our hotel. We try our best to make each guest's stay pleasant and enjoyable, and I am sorry that you felt disrespected. I can assure you that your issues have been addressed, and I hope you can try us again the next time you are in the area.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Loved my stay there! The bathrooms were spotless! The room was very large and well furnished. Carpet was clean and looked fairly new. The mattress was average but the sheets smelled powder fresh. The breakfast was slightly above the usual continental breakfast and includes biscuits, eggs, sausage gravy, bagels, muffins, regular and strawberry waffles, fruit and yogurts. The only negative I can think of was that late checkout was only a thirtry minute extension from normal checkout. But overall, two thumbs up!

• Stayed July 2012

Been to Comfort Suites at Harbison? Share your experiences!