“Shaded park and trails” 5 of 5 stars

Columbia, SC
5 attraction reviews
“Shaded park and trails”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Enjoyed an afternoon playing on the park and then some time on the trails with the family. Always a pleasure to visit. Wasn't able to enjoy anything extra like the tube adventure, but would love visit again soon to try it out.

Visited March 2013

Cedartown, Georgia
19 attraction reviews
“What a great way to spend a day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

When I lived in Columbia this was my favorite place to go and jog. There are paved trails that run by rivers and the shade will help keep you cool even in the summer. Warning, between the shade and the water there are snakes that I would see maybe once ever month during the summertime. During Halloween they have a long walking haunted trail and during Christmas time the lights are a must see if you are anywhere around Columbia. It is about a 20 minute drive with amazing lights which they expand each year. Enjoy!

Visited July 2013
Lexington, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“A breath of fresh air for you and your family.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This park has expanded and provides an opportunity for everyone. Walking, biking, canoeing, parties, small children's water park, picnics, and special activities, what more could you want from an ecological park? When I was younger I rollerbladed and bicycled every square inch of this park. Now there are more walking paths than before. My grandchildren enjoyed the learning center. This is a great place to get fresh air, walk, run, etc, or just have a great family time.

Visited April 2013
Columbia, South Carolina
5 attraction reviews
“Great place to exercise and enjoy the outdoors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I along with my Dog Elijah love this park great walking trails and a great atmosphere for our furry friend to enjoy himself. We visit several times weekly. Christmas Time is fantastic.

Visited July 2013
Orange Park, Florida, United States
14 attraction reviews
“Quality family time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I enjoy taking my boys here when I'm up visiting my family. We play in the spray ground, hike the trails and play in the river. Great way to spend a day. Beautiful scenery and enough to keep the kids, young and teen aged, from getting bored.

Visited August 2012

Been to Saluda Shoals Park? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Saluda Shoals Park, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.