I found a review that said the guest would return to the hotel and enjoyed it so I went.... What a mistake! I should have asked to see the room because after checking in I found the place to be filthy, toilet paper holder broken, tiles around the tub missing, tiles on the floor missing and I didn't bother to check the bed it was scary enough.... I drove to where I needed to be to visit a family member in the hospital and I found a hotel almost across the street for the same price and it was reasonably clean!!! Nothing was broken, the lights worked, it had a fridge and a microwave as well and they were clean. I felt like I could put my food in the fridge. Needless to say I lost my money that night at the other place but I felt safer at the new location and the gentleman at the desk showed me his security camera to guarantee my safeness. Yes I will stay again at the 2nd place but not at the Scottish Inn.