“decent food but slow service” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Columbia
“decent food but slow service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

food is decent and sometimes better, but in 10 visits it seems the service is always slow. different servers but always slow in responding, food sometimes is warm not hot and i think it stays open because only because of its location and its the only choice for steak for miles

Visited October 2013

Gloucester
“Disappointing Steak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Three of us went here after seeing Gravity at the Regal cinema across the road. I ordered the Prime Rib 16oz as I was very hungry and a side salad to go with it. The steak wasn't great quality and it wasn't cooked right. I ordered medium-rare and although it was sort of medium it looked like it hadn't been cooked on a pan/grill that was hot enough so it had just sweated instead of sealed. I don't understand the slice of toast that is served with it but that's by the by. Disappointing.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Strongsville, Ohio
“Good BBQ!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

The BBQ chicken breast was delicious! Our meals were served piping hot. Our server did a great job and prices were reasonable. We loved the rustic southwest decor!

Visited September 2013
Lexington, South Carolina
“First and last time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

The cheese fries were too crispy. Salad was decent service was very good. I ordered the Prime Rib medium and it came out looking like Roast Beef. I debated on saying anything and when I did the manager said that they would replace my 16 with an 8 oz since I ate half of it. I was not trying to get over. I told them to not worry about bringing anything back out but the check. Good service subpar management.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Food good, Service So So”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

The food seems to be the highlight here - we had the pulled pork nachos which were fantastic. All of our entrees were good and priced approrpiately. Whoever made my chicken forgot to take the paper off the cheese so that was an unfortunate suprise. I pulled that off and let the waiter know, and he just laughed about it and didn't even offer anything other than an "oops". This is the second visit here and if it weren't for the location and the food, I'd not come back.

Visited July 2013