“Front desk service is always nice & the rooms are always comfortable.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn

You added Comfort Inn to your Saves list
Comfort Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   911 Bush River Road, Columbia, SC 29210 (Formerly Days Inn)   |
Offers & Announcements
$60 (USD)
Ranked #20 of 93 Hotels in Columbia
GreenLeadersSilver level
“Front desk service is always nice & the rooms are always comfortable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My gf and I frequent Bush River Comfort Inn quite often. We like the price. (But not the deposit w/cash payment) We enjoy how comfortable the beds are, the 12:00 requested check out, and Faysal's excellent customer service. Just stock your vending machines a little better and you'll be set. Thanks.

P.s. And maybe some kind of loyalty discount. LOL.... no seriously

• Stayed August 2012
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear dagreatjeet
“Front desk service is always nice & the rooms are always comfortable.”

Thank you for taking the time to review the Comfort Inn, Columbia SC on Trip Advisor. Thank you for pointing out issue about our vending machine being empty, It was a very busy weekend, We are certainly glad to hear that you found our rooms to be clean & a good value at a great location, our staff takes pride in offering spotlessly clean rooms with exceptional guest service to our guest & we will be sure to pass your praises on to them as they are always glad to hear such great reviews from our guests! We are certain that you will stay with us the next time you visit beautiful Columbia SC!
Faysal, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Wolcottville, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

We had two nights with a great bed & wonderful shower! Nick made out trip enjoyable, recommending very good places to eat! Our rooms were clean and we really appreciated the microwave & frig in our room.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Dear juiaaking Wolcottville, IN
Thank you for staying with Comfort Inn, Columbia SC and taking time to share your valuable feedback. I’m so happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful, and your stay was comfortable and upto your expectations.
Thank you again for staying with us and for making the Comfort Inn Columbia your home away fromhome, we all look forward to see you soon.
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

The rates are very comparable to the area. The hotel has a computer/printer for guest use, comfortable beds, very friendly & helpful staff, free breakfast, free wifi, free parking, very quiet, & my room even had a fridge & microwave. They are a pet friendly hotel with a grass area for your dogs. They also have a nicely maintained pool that my wife seemed to enjoy during our ten day stay there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
Dear swiftss13 Columbia, SC
Thank you for sharing your comments on Tripadvisor.com, Providing our guests with an outstanding guest experience while presenting value with many inclusive amenities is always our goal, It is more than just service we strive to deliver, it is customer service culture that is a part of entire staff. I will share your comments with my team, they will very pleased. Thank you for a great review. I look forward to seeing you back soon!
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Had a great stay at this Comfort Inn, there were 7 of us requiring 3 rooms. All rooms were clean, the staff was very warm and friendly. The beds were very comfortable and clean. No bed bugs, ( I definitely checked after seeing horror stories on TV about them) . We also really enjoyed t he breakfast which was more than the usual Continental ones with just pastries and coffee. There was waffles, cereal, sausage, fruit etc. I did recommend this Inn to a friend of mine who was going to Myrtle Beach as I was to stay here overnight, she too enjoyed her stay and will stay here again next year on her way to Myrtle Beach. Anyone looking for nice ( by the way HANDSOME staff, this would be a good place to stay right off the x way)
Topaza White
Louisville, Ky.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear tojo53 Louisville, KY
Thank you for your recent comments about your stay at Comfort Inn. Our staff is pleased to see that you enjoyed your experience with us. Our hotel is centrally located to everything you need in Columbia within minutes of shopping, restaurants, night life and an easy drive to the downtown area, Lake Murray and Fort Jackson. Thank you for your recommendations and we look forward to seeing you back soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Trip advisor has never steered me wrong & this hotel was no exception. The rates are very reasonable, has a computer/printer for boarding pass printing, super comfy beds, very friendly & helpful staff, free breakfast, free wifi, free parking, very quiet, & my room even had a fridge & microwave ( not sure if it's standard or not) & inside the rooms are very modern despite the unassuming lobby & hallways. Exactly what I was looking for

• Stayed August 2012
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear Pharmacydoc2005
Thank you for your excellent review for Comfort Inn. Providing an experience above all others along with a great value to our guests is our highest priority. I have passed your praise along to my team who strives to serve all of our guests with the highest level of customer service. Our staff is pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you back soon!
Faysal,GM
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I had never stayed at a hotel before in my life because of all the stories i have heard over the years. My nephew was graduating from the military and that forced me to stay in one for a week. I am so glad this is the one i had to stay in. The staff was AWESOME. The hotel was very clean and organized and a huge help to us getting to where ever we wanted or needed to go. The room was very clean and the lobby was very comfortable (like home). I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. THANK YOU ALL who work at this location you made my stay a very enjoyable and memorable stay and i would stay again and feel very comfortable doing so.Your kindness is very appreciated and i will seriously speak highly of you all.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Kapadia, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Dear bri_thomas Indianapolis, IN
I am very delighted to hear that you found our hotel to be clean & that you recognized our staff as being so nice! Our goal is to exceed our guest's expectations. Exceeding all your expectations is what we set out to do every day. I will be passing your comments on to my TEAM who will be very pleased to hear about your positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to write your review about us, I hope to see you again soon!..
Hyde Park, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed here to break up our drive between NY and FL. I really just wanted a reasonably priced, clean hotel with a pool. The Comfort Inn was perfect for this, but what made this property nice was the staff. Every time we went through the lobby, the manager or other staff always greeted us with a friendly "hello." The pool was wonderful, although close to the road. But the privacy wall did a good job of not making it feel like you were right along the highway. The bathroom was spotless and I liked the granite shower/tub. We tried Fudruckers, right up the road, for dinner and it was fine for burgers and steaks. The complimentary breakfast here was wonderful! All kinds of muffins and pastries, cereal, make-your-own waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, juice, coffee, etc. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the 1st floor, which was convenient for loading and unloading and going to the pool. Par...