“Great Happy Hour Specials” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 824 restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: The Original, Eclectic Little Oyster BarPearlz Oyster Bar is committed to serving only the best seafood South Carolina has to offer. Our Seafood Menu features an assorted mix of raw shellfish, local seafood, Lowcountry recipes, and regional favorites. Our raw bar offers a variety of oysters and fresh seasonal shellfish. We're also a part of the Sustainable Seafood Initiative, so eating at Pearlz is good for both the palate and the planet.A full-service bar serving the coldest beers and unique, refreshing cocktails, Pearlz has become a favorite happy hour meeting spot for both locals and visitors alike.Patrons looking for a nightcap and a bite to eat can order from our late night menu, which features several of Pearlz' signature dishes.
Danbury, Connecticut
“Great Happy Hour Specials”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I went to Pearlz with a number of my friends for happy hour on a Friday evening and we had a great time for not a lot of money. The happy hour drink and food specials were a great value. My husband was bummed because the beer selection wasn't fabulous, but I was happy because there were lots of fun cocktails and 3 dollar glasses of champagne. The apps were really good and the atmosphere was fun and upbeat. Our server was very friendly and attentive without being overbearing. This place is also rare in that it offers a happy hour on a Friday. This was a really great place for drinks and snacks!

• 4 of 5 stars Food

84% Recommend
Tallapoosa
“Excellent place. Great oysters and seafood. Always love going here.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012 via mobile

Excellent place. Great oysters and seafood. Always love going here. Excellent

Dallas, Texas
“Good enough”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2012

Good oysters and fast, friendly service. The dining room looks and smells nice. Not a bad place for a date or some solo time with the crustaceans.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, South Carolina
“Wonderful Oysters in Columbia SC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

I LOVE this restaurant!! The service was amazing and the food was delicious. We began with an appetizer - oysters. They were so delicious and fresh - - which is hard to find in Columbia, SC. My husband had their oyster shooter and said it was as good as Amen Street restaurant in Charleston, SC - - which was amazing because they were out of this world. My husband had the salmon and he said it was the best salmon he has had in Columbia. I had their Seafood Salad and since I cannot have salmon they substituted with whatever fish I wanted. It was AMAZING - - they had fresh crab included on this salad - - I am not talking about imitation crab - - I am talking abour fresh crab meat. I did not have to do any work except put the fork in the salad and into my mouth. I was incredible. We had a great time and will be back. It is the place to go for seafood in Columbia, SC.

Irmo, South Carolina
“AMAZING EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

It was a great experience, the food was great, the service was amazing, and the view was to die for... the salmon was soosososososo super fresh. This was an amazing dining experience... I will be returning tomorrow night to share this treat of an experience with a special friend. If you are in the Columbia area you are making a HUGE mistake if you do not visit Pearlz... I was very impressed.

• Visited April 2012