“Outstanding all the way around!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Solstice Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 840 Restaurants in Columbia
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Clemson Road
Chapin, South Carolina
“Outstanding all the way around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

We ate at Solstice for the first time tonight and it was amazing. I had the buttermilk chicken and my husband had the ribeye. Both were amazing. We had the apple spring rolls and the Krispy Kreme bread pudding for dessert and both were really good but if I had to pick just one, I would choose the bread pudding. It was a great anniversary dinner and I can't wait to go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Lugoff, South Carolina
“Great spot for date night!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Great food, attentive service and convienient location! I really loved the desert options, especially the bread pudding!

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great First Date Destination. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

Met up with a first date here. Great atmosphere. Quick seating with reservation. Quality service and food!

Our server was on the ball!

I'd highly recommend the green apple spring roll desert!

“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

My wife and I have been going occasionally to Solstice Kitchen close to four years and have enjoyed every visit. The food menu is creative, and the chef must major input, for the meals are unique. The food portions are size correctly (hate having to ask for a take-home container), so that we can order starters and a dessert, with drinks (I like to try a beer that I haven't tasted before, and the wife will have a mixed drink). A little pricey, but fair. If you're going for a romantic setting, suggest to avoid the bar area - a little loud. We will continue to go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Columbia, South Carolina
“So thankful for this TREASURE of a restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

This has become our favorite restaurant in Columbia, especially for a romantic dinner out. Service is impeccable, dishes are inventive, meats and seafood are fresh, atmosphere is relaxing.

Visited October 2013